4.59 / 5 based on 16,459 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,779 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
The marriot is a must when I travel. They aren't a super cheap hotel but its worth it. They room is always clean and the service is super nice. If you've never stayed in one I totally recommend it
Rooms are always comfortable and clean. Breakfast is a tad early for my personal preference. We've never had any problems with reservations. Can be pricey at times but we've never been disappointed.
Great hotel ! Everywhere I've traveled I've stayed at the Marriott and their service and pricing is on point ! It's quiet peaceful and it almost feels at home I've never had any trouble with this company hotel
I really like Marriotts, although they are a little expensive. They are great if you travel for work, and have a pretty good variety of locations. Good rewards system - I like it better than Hilton.
So nice and the pool was great u will love it so much 😘😍go now u deserving a trip so u need to go relAx and have fun with the family and u know that the family can get on moms nervs .i loved that there where is machines u need them trust me . I'm so in love with showers
I loved how homey and comfortable the Marriott was. We were a ways away from home because my husband got tired from our traveling, so we settled in the Marriott, best decision ever. They're amazing.
I love these hotels I recently stayed at one of the resorts near Disney the grounds were massive and the pool was absolutely paradise, Customer service was good also and breakfast was delicious
I would have given it a five but the glasses in the bathroom had lipstick stains on them - blech. It kind of made me wonder if the rest of the room was really clean. When I called down to tell them of my situation they upgraded my room with glasses that had no lipstick!
I have to say.. I worked with the marriot for awhile as I had my wedding reception here last December. The hotel was breathtaking, staff was very friendly and the rooms were clean.. But they tac on a lot of unnecessary and outrages fees at the end. I'm torn on this one.
I always try to find a Marriott everywhere we travel. You always know they will be clean and accommodating. Sign up for their rewards program ASAP. Well worth it is you are a frequent traveller.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos