4.59 / 5 based on 11,917 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Great hotels. Clean rooms, decently priced! Nice staff when I have used them. I only use them about 4 times a year. Love a little getaway.
The Marriott family of hotels is superior to any other brand. Each letter level of service, from limited to full, delivers excellent value.
We almost always stay at a Marriott brand hotel! The staff always seems friendly & if any issues have arised the staff is quick to fix it.
Great hotel company. I like the hotels that have free breakfast. Makes it super easy for traveling. Will continue to use!
By far my favorite Hotel chain...Love their reward program and elite status perks can't be beat...Definitely when traveling through Europe.
Great hotels! I have stayed at several Marriott hotels. I enjoy the rooms, wifi and ammenities. The breakfast display was very nice as well
The one in Vegas I stayed at was pretty good but I've only stayed at the Marriott in Las Vegas so I can't really be the best judge on that
I stayed in Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro in the summer, it was a nice experince. Very good rooms and extras, and good costumer support.
The service and level of care received at every Marriott I've ever stayed with has been phenomenal. It's the best affordable hotel around!
This is a very fancy hotel, it is a bit pricey but you get what you pay for. Free breakfast, pool, and many more things can be found here!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos