BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Kiersten R.
Ventura, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Nice hotel.  Clean rooms.  Comfortable beds.  I haven't had a bad experience in a Marriott Hotel!  They are pricey.  Some cheaper hotels have the same quality.
Nicole S.
Wildwood, MO
Globetrotter Expert
Consistent in cleanliness and experience regardless of where I am. Friendly attendants and they try to remember my name and preferences each time. Slightly smaller rooms than other chains.
Kimmie P.
I spend 5 days at this hotel while in lake George. I fell in love. The room was amazing! The room service top notch. They're food was beyond great. The money I spend on that hotel was WORTH IT.
Kelly F.
Charleston, WV
I stayed at a Marriott Residence Inn and it was amazing. Friendly staff, evening meals to mingle, delicious breakfast, basketball court, fire pit and grill are just a few of the great amenities.
Felicia M.
Hoover, AL
I stayed a week and was very disappointed that they were working on the water system and we had no water between 9 am to 5pm. Also it's 25$ a day to park there. And more around the hotel.
Karen N.
I like Marriott hotels! They have complimentary breakfast and wifi! Also, they have an exercise room and cable tv! I love their housewarming items and the designs in the hotel are modern!
Selene G.
Weslaco, TX
I like spending my time in this hotel because it's quiet, it's roomy,the beds are comfy and they have complimentary wifi and a pool. One of the things I love is that they have breakfast.
elaine p.
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed at the Marriott resort last year.  It was great.  The staff went out of their way to make sure you were happy.  I also requested a late check out and had no issues at all.  I have nothing put good to say about Marriott Hotels.
Dena R.
Salem, OR
Good price. Always clean rooms. Usually updated interior and super cute kitchens in some of them. Theyre fairly popular and in many cities. I'd seek out this hotel in a city and feel confident.
Kelsey S.
Nampa, ID
Globetrotter Expert
When I can, I stay at a Marriott. You can tell the difference when you stay in a Marriott. Everything in your room is nicer. The bed is more comfortable and the views are usually better.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?