BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Kimberly M.
Minneapolis, MN
I loved the happy/social hours every day! It was a nice way to get a snack by the pool and a well-made cocktail. I have never had bad service at Marriot. I have always gotten a suite, and it has been perfect for the whole family.
Teresa K.
Neptune , NJ
Marriott is an excellent hotel brand. As a hotelier myself- I know good guest service and Marriott has always provided for me. The rooms are always spacious and clean and sure to please. Will return to Marriott again and again.
Emily B.
Very nice, clean and accommodating. Anytime we stay in a hotel it's a Marriott. I really enjoyed the pool and fitness areas provided. Excellent customer service. Very quite atmosphere. Great restaurant. I recommend to anyone.
Leyna W.
Rochester, NY
I belong to the Marriott vacation clubs which is the best investment I have ever made! I get to go on really nice vacations and really nice "hotels" that are the size of small apartments! The Marriott hotels are also amazing!
Keli F.
Tonopah, NV
I have stayed at a few Marriott hotels, and none have disappointed. The rooms are always comfortable and always clean. I have loved staying at the Marriott because of the nice environment and the physical appeal of the hotel.
Mariah R.
Clintwood, VA
Marriott has always been one of our favorite hotel chains to stay at. The rooms have always been so comfy and the staff has always been fantastic. The breakfast has always been so delicious too! Everything about it is superb.
Allison N.
Fenton
Staying at a Marriott hotel is so easy and relaxing that I take every step I can to book a room in a Marriott when I'm traveling. I've always found my rooms to be comfy, clean, and the staff is always so helpful and friendly.
Megan B.
Peoria, IL
Marriott hotels are the cleanest ones I've stayed at. The beds and pillows are ridiculously comfortable and the staff is always helpful and friendly. 4/5 because I think they should offer a complimentary breakfast for guests.
Saloni S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott has got to be my favorite hotel to stay at! Their breakfast buffet is amazing and their rooms are also great. The customer service was as expected and the staff was friendly. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
Britnie M.
Reno, NV
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The hotel that I stayed at was clean. They gave us a free toy, twice. Unfortunately, they didn’t give us clean towels. We asked at least five times, no joke. It was overpriced and they wanted us to pay for beach chairs too.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?