Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,142 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I have stayed at these hotels in a few places. They aren't anything spectacular or fancy but for the price you get a good, clean place to stay. They've got tons of locations so I would recommend especially if you can find them on sale
Always have the best experience when staying at the Marriott. The staff always meets my expectations. They always make us feel at home. It's a great place with great rates.
They have a great company! The rewards are great and I haven't stayed in a room I haven't liked yet!
When I stayed at the Marriott it was ages ago. Me and my girls rented a suite and had a new years party. It wasn't the night we expected since some patrons complained about the noise. We weren't even partying that loud. We were actually laughing and unfortunately our laughing on new years eve was too loud. Who sleeps on New Years Eve? No one! That should be a new rule lol
Marriott is a name that is synonymous with quality. When booking a hotel, I consider many factors, location, price, offers, and reputation. Marriott is always in the top!
I love the marriott brand because I am a platinum member. The best part about hotel chains is the membership. I like the JW Marriotts the best.
our stay at the marriott hotel started off at the wrong start. They messed up our reservations and we had to complain. We ended up having to pay for an additional room which was frustrating. But in the end it worked out. We would stay there again! we love it
I've never had a bad experience the rooms are always clean and the staff is very attentive. I try to stay in Marriott where ever I go because I know I can't be disappointed!
Great customer service, beautiful place and staff in some of their hotels not all, pricey too but worth it.
My favorite hotel. Marriot points are th best . The rooms are the best. The staff is always on point .
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos