4.59 / 5 based on 16,456 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,779 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
When I go places for business or school I always stay at Marriott hotels. The nicest hotels out of the laid back ones. Would never catch me at a holiday inn or anything of the sort. Marriott all the way!!
I love Marriott Hotels and stay in them whenever I have a chance. They are pretty standard worldwide, so you know what you're getting when you choose the brand. I've stayed at a few in London and in the US.
I love Marriott hotels. My husband and I prefer to stay at a Marriott whenever we travel. We are part of the rewards program and we are always taken care of. The rooms are great and the staff is lovely.
Love staying here wherever I travel to! Their beds are always comfortable and clean. Their staff is always friendly and happy to assist with anything you may need. I will always recommend anyone to stay here.
Our go to hotel chain. The service is always amazing and the rooms clean! They have locations worldwide and it's a great feeling to know that The high standards will be there regardless of the destination.
The rewards program is very good if you travel a lot during the year. The rooms are so nice and kid friendly, love the pools and great room service. Staff make you feel like family. Kids love the pool time
I'm a marriot rewards member silver I have enjoyed every stay I have had at marriot I would recommend staying there avoid the courtyard Marriotts and you will be fine. Love their modern look in there hotels.
I am currently a Marriott rewards member islaam staying with Marriott the hotels are always so clean and so nice on the inside in they provide excellent customer service expression Li when you have an issue
I've been really happy with my stays at Marriott hotels. I lived in the Santa Clara location for almost two months and found it to be really great - good customer service, very clean, good amenities. Couldn't ask for much more.
Great hotel! Prices were a bit high but very clean and cozy. We have stayed here several occasions and have not had a bad experience. We will be staying again in about 6 months and I'm sure our stay will be nice too.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos