It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,784 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Marriott rewards is the best program in the industry. Their elite members are treated like royalty! Marriott has a variety of brands including Ritz Carlton and their Autograph collection.
This hotel chain is by far my most favorite place to stay when I travel. They have best guest services, hotels are well maintained and clean, and they have good selection with price range that is affordable to everyone.
Stayed in my very first High End Hotel. Yes I consider "MARRIOTT" to be High End. It was so amazing. I fell in love with the high end finishes and thing in the room.
These is a great chain of hotels. The rooms are always clean and very modern. I have never seen an outdated one. The prices are reasonable, mostly depends on location. Overall, a great place to stay when travelling.
My family only uses Marriot. Great customer service, great prices, free upgrades when you are a constant customer, clean rooms, and most hotels have free breakfast.
I can never go wrong at a marriott. If traveling to a new place I know I'll be in good hands at a Marriott. they also have one of the best rewards programs. Their high end line of hotels, JW Marriott, are really amazing
Stayed at the Marriott in Downtown Miami and we loved it. We had issues upon checking because the elevator from the parking garage was broken but they kindly refunded our parking costs. The restaurant is also fabulous
I'm Gold Level with Marriott and prefer to stay at any of their hotels when traveling on business. I almost always get upgraded to a better room, if available, and love the perks like free access to the concierge lounges!
Pretty good. Our family used to dock our boat in one of their slips and got to use the pool and restaurant/etc. It's a good/average hotel though - I have nothing bad to say, but also not anything eccentric or wow-factor.
They have mostly nice rooms, but they should really price their hotels better by location. And why is there not mini fridges in some of them? But they have great customer service and take care of disturbances very fast.
Q & A
Does anyone else take advantage of their rewards program? It really is one of the best!
Is it worth it staying here? I been to expensive hotels and their customer service is awful.
Is the Marriott affordable?
Where is best Marriott anyone has stayed at?
Does the Marriott hotel have a rewards program.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos