BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Venus W.
Glen Burnie, MD
I am a Marriott Silver member due to the amount of nights we have stayed at various Marriott hotels. We have always received amazing rooms, service, etc. We will not stay anywhere else if a Marriott is available.
Brandey A.
Round Rock
Great customer service, everyone is always very welcoming. The hotel in general is always clean. The bedding is very comfortable and the beds aren't stiff like other places. Over all I've always had a great stay.
Haylee H.
Manteca, CA
Every time I go to the Marriott, the staff were always so polite and helpful. The rooms were clean and updated. And the beds, oh the beds were always comfortable. Every time I've been here it's been a great experience and they are good with last minute requests for bed and room level needs.
Bob D.
My girlfriend and I usually stay at a Marriot when traveling but we haven't signed up for their rewards yet...should probably do that. They're always clean and I've never had a problem with the room and/or staff.
Evelyn C.
North Augusta, SC
I stayed recently at the Residence Inn in Alpharetta Ga and was absolutely impressed by their value, quality, suite size, front desk reps and houaekeeping. I've been looking for a new hotel chain and I've found it!
Nickie B.
THe Queens of Marriott every few months I'm staying in one of them. I love to travel and their prices plus breakfast, is very budget friendly. I have had issues with my room but NICELY dealing with employees gets me far.
Alexa P.
Bay shore, Ny
Marriott knows exactly what they're doing! The rooms are always spotless, incredibly comfortable beds, and both thick and thin pillows to choose from (I hate sleeping on a thick pillow). Love staying in a Marriott.
Kristy W.
I recently stayed at the Marriot Marquis in Times Square (NYC). It was a beautiful hotel with great service and a perfect view of the city. Would recommend to anyone.
Gina H.
Navarre, FL
I've always been a fan of Marriott and I recently had someone fraudulently take my Marriott rewards number. The customer service reps were very helpful and immediately fixed the issue. I choose Marriott a lot.
Shaina G.
Delanco, NJ
If I could live in a Marriott Residence Inn I would. My experience has always been wonderful from checking in, to the amazing breakfast, to checkout.
The rooms are furnished so stylishly yet very comfortable.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?