Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,188 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
You get what you pay for. One very big negative for me.... we joined their rewards and we were bombarded with sales calls. We really didn’t want to answer marketing calls while on vacation.
Very nice the place was beautiful the staff was very friendly but we paid over 175 a night it was more than we were looking to spend but the staff were the best and the room were emmaculent
Staff was wonderful and attentive. Everything was clean and well maintained. The workers at the front desk went out of their way to make sure our stay was pleasant even during peak season.
they always have a good service! they have also nice people working for them. I never had any issues with them. I'm planning to stat there in the future! plus there are marriots everywhere
Nice hotel. Clean rooms. Comfortable beds. I haven't had a bad experience in a Marriott Hotel! They are pricey. Some cheaper hotels have the same quality.
The rooms are always very nice and neat . They always renew the rooms, to look new and modern. Great customer service and the breakfast are always very good too. I highly recommend Marriot!
We normally always stay at the Marriott. They are our choice of hotel. They normally always have all the amenties we desire in a standard room with great customer service and great prices.
Consistent in cleanliness and experience regardless of where I am. Friendly attendants and they try to remember my name and preferences each time. Slightly smaller rooms than other chains.
I stayed a week and was very disappointed that they were working on the water system and we had no water between 9 am to 5pm. Also it's 25$ a day to park there. And more around the hotel.
I like Marriott hotels! They have complimentary breakfast and wifi! Also, they have an exercise room and cable tv! I love their housewarming items and the designs in the hotel are modern!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos