BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Tina K.
New Albany
Globetrotter Expert
You get what you pay for. One very big negative for me.... we joined their rewards and we were bombarded with sales calls. We really didn’t want to answer marketing calls while on vacation.
Trista E.
Lakeland Village
Globetrotter Expert
Very nice the place was beautiful the staff was very friendly but we paid over 175 a night it was more than we were looking to spend but the staff were the best and the room were emmaculent
Laura H.
Reading, PA
Staff was wonderful and attentive. Everything was clean and well maintained. The workers at the front desk went out of their way to make sure our stay was pleasant even during peak season.
Danitza F.
Lindon
they always have a good service! they have also nice people working for them. I never had any issues with them. I'm planning to stat there in the future! plus there are marriots everywhere
Kiersten R.
Ventura, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Nice hotel.  Clean rooms.  Comfortable beds.  I haven't had a bad experience in a Marriott Hotel!  They are pricey.  Some cheaper hotels have the same quality.
Camila M.
Globetrotter Expert
The rooms are always very nice and neat . They always renew the rooms, to look new and modern. Great customer service and the breakfast are always very good too. I highly recommend Marriot!
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
We normally always stay at the Marriott. They are our choice of hotel. They normally always have all the amenties we desire in a standard room with great customer service and great prices.
Nicole S.
Wildwood, MO
Globetrotter Expert
Consistent in cleanliness and experience regardless of where I am. Friendly attendants and they try to remember my name and preferences each time. Slightly smaller rooms than other chains.
Felicia M.
Hoover, AL
I stayed a week and was very disappointed that they were working on the water system and we had no water between 9 am to 5pm. Also it's 25$ a day to park there. And more around the hotel.
Karen N.
I like Marriott hotels! They have complimentary breakfast and wifi! Also, they have an exercise room and cable tv! I love their housewarming items and the designs in the hotel are modern!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?