4.59 / 5 based on 15,184 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,772 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Love Marriott, always so consistent. The best Marriott I have been to was on the Disneyland property in Los Angeles. They made it feel very high class, but welcoming to kids. We found a pair of dirty socks under the bed and they removed our parking charges!
I like Marriott, nice sized rooms and decent prices. My favorite is the breakfast served in the morning. Their staff is friendly, and I have stayed at one; a few times, at different locations.
Marriott is always my first choice!! They have a rewards program for points! Always friendly and great customer service! We stay in a lot of hotels, about 40 a year! Would highly recommend!
Beautiful hotel. Very happy with my experience with Marriott. The rooms were very clean and spacious. Would recommend to anyone who is traveling and needs a nice comfortable place to rest.
Excellent service and accommodations. This is the hotel we use when we travel. The staff is always great and the reward system is great. They always have good breakfast also and information about the area
We were married at the Marriott Harbor Beach in Fort Lauderdale Fl. The property is breathtaking and is right on the beach. Staff is friendly and the restaurant (Ocean 3030) is delectable!
The one I visited felt like it was 5 stars. Made my stay enjoyable. If there were any issues, the front desk made sure to try their hardest to resolve it. Rooms were comfortable and clean
Generalized great hotel. The particular one I stayed at in Nashville, TN made you pay $20 to park. No notice was given of this and we were only staying one night. Otherwise great hotel.
overall a really nice hotel! have stayed at three of the locations and never been dissapointed. good service, clean rooms. not that i noticed that was bad about it. definitely satisfied:)
I've consistently had a great experience at any Marriott hotels I have stayed in. I also really love the free breakfast which makes business travel that much easier.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos