BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Brianna H.
Nashville
Amazing staff who catered to our every need and always had smiles on their faces! The food was amazing I had never eaten such lean cuisine before! The wifi is just perfect it works very well for any device!
Linh V.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Marriotts are really hit or miss but they are coming up. Whereas some locations are amazing, others are borderline motel status. A couple really good ones that stand out are the Manhattan and the Pittsburgh locations. The rooms are nice and clean-looking and service is excellent.
Jessica N.
Bronx, NY
Stayed here for our honeymoon. Beautiful bathroom. Big comfy king size bed! Wonderfully decorated hotel. Room was amazing. The lobby was so clean. They even had a murder mystery dinner the following night.
Nicole L.
Whenever we are traveling anywhere Marriott is the brand we check first. The last thing you want to find at the end of a long day of travel is a less than desirable hotel room. We can always count on a Marriott brand hotel to be clean and comfortable and worth our hard earned money.
Corey H.
I've stayed in multiple Marriotts from Pennsylvania to Colorado. I've never had a problem! My dad has always used his member card for this hotel, too! I stayed at a BEAUTIFUL Marriott in downtown Denver, Colorado and was so sad to leave it. The staff was amazing as well as my room.
Briana K.
Valley Head, AL
Great hotel! Prices were a bit high but very clean and cozy. We have stayed here several occasions and have not had a bad experience. We will be staying again in about 6 months and I'm sure our stay will be nice too.
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have been to some of the nicest Mariotts and then some that I wasn't so pleased with. I give them an A because overall I do know Mariott will be up to a certain standard and I appreciate all the extras.
Monique G.
I love Marriott hotels. My husband and I prefer to stay at a Marriott whenever we travel. We are part of the rewards program and we are always taken care of. The rooms are great and the staff is lovely.
Taryn C.
Farmington, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Love staying here wherever I travel to! Their beds are always comfortable and clean. Their staff is always friendly and happy to assist with anything you may need. I will always recommend anyone to stay here.
Lynn O.
Alexandria, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Marriott's can vary wildly from fancy to modest. They are usually clean and a cut above discount hotels. Usually a solid mid-level choice, but check the amenities for a particular property before you book.
Tanya O.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Are there cheap prices hotels with excellent services?
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Where can you get really cheap deals?
Kei H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I know its like the westin but how is the pricing?
Helene H.
What is the worst Marriott hotel you have stayed at?
Jennifer T.
Kansas City, KS
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How many does cost to stay in motel