BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Anna S.
Cherry Hill
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Beautiful hotel. Very happy with my experience with Marriott. The rooms were very clean and spacious. Would recommend to anyone who is traveling and needs a nice comfortable place to rest.
Caroline B.
Love the Martiott. The quality is excellent for the price point. The service is good, staff dependable, and just an all round great group of hotels to stay in while traveling for business.
Allie C.
We were married at the Marriott Harbor Beach in Fort Lauderdale Fl. The property is breathtaking and is right on the beach. Staff is friendly and the restaurant (Ocean 3030) is delectable!
Amber P.
Chubbuck, ID
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I've worked for Marriott and the brand name is something that is talked about daily. Making guests feel at home is number one. Every survey is taken seriously. Cleaning is double checked.
Dera E.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I always love staying at Marriotts! My husband and I travel frequently, so if a Marriott is available we often book it! They are usually updated and clean! Staff has always been friendly!
Aida M.
Bellport, NY
Excellent service and accommodations. This is the hotel we use when we travel. The staff is always great and the reward system is great. They always have good breakfast also and information about the area
Brandi W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I love staying in Marriotts. For the most part, I never have problems and the rooms are always clean. I have stayed in so many across the states and know I can rely on them for being great!
Maricela M.
Forney, TX
I stayed in one of their sites at LA Canterra. It was cozy and convenient. The staff spent their time talking about partying and gossiping about their Co workers, which made my wait a little uncomfortable, but the room wad well worth the minor inconvenience.
overall a really nice hotel! have stayed at three of the locations and never been dissapointed. good service, clean rooms. not that i noticed that was bad about it. definitely satisfied:)
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I stay at quite a few hotels each year for leisure and I always choose the Marriott. The bedding is exceptional, wonderful customer service, and always a great clean room for a great price.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?