Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,143 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Marriott hotels always please me. They have great customer service and their rooms are always clean. They are one of the few hotels that consider the needs of their customers. I would recommend.
I love staying at the Marriott's wherever I go. I think they are a really good hotel chain and I love their complimentary breakfast. They are very accommodating and I usually pick them over any other hotel. Ive never had a problem with a stay at a Marriott hotel.
I love their rooms...... especially how the are usually divided kinda like two rooms. I love that there are 2 tv's in most as well. The rooms are big & nice. Totaly reccommend to everybody!!!!
I stayed at the JW Marriott in Palm Springs and absolutely loved it. Although there isn't much to do in Palm Springs, I love the spa at JW Marriott and how relaxing the overall experience was.
Booked this hotel, they accidentally double booked the same room, so my husband and I ended up with a huge corner room with windows on two sides! Pleasant experience will definitely book again
They have some pretty good places. You need to look into them before you go though. We went out if state thinking with the name it would be nice and it was the worst experience of all times!!
I always find great prices for marriot. And for their price, their rooms are fine. They are comfortable and tthe staff are very nice usually. I uaually look for marriot hotels when i travel.
Recently stayed at a Marriot in Minneapolis and it was a wonderful stay. The customer service was incredible and the room was exquisite. The hotel was upscale but also welcoming to customers.
The last one I stayed in was in serious need for repair and updates. The television in the room did not work, and the guest service personnel seemed like they could care less about their job.
I have stayed at Marriott Hotels all across the United States, and I have always be pleasantly surprised with the quality and exceptional service that they provide at each of their locations.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos