4.59 / 5 based on 11,951 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Marriott have great hotels and always trustworthy. When my husband and I look for hotels we are looking for one thing - cleanliness. Marriott hotels are always clean and they change your sheets when you leave!
Great experience! Rooms are clean and nicely renovated. I stay at a Marriott hotel quite often because were always traveling. I definitely enjoy my stay, check in is always a breeze and the staff is pleasant.
I have been to Mary at once and I had a good experience everything was very clean and they always kept our room clean and it is very affordable you can usually find it deals on different websites for this hotel
I enjoy marriott hotels. The rooms are always super nice and continental breakfast is always something that i look for in a hotel. The variety in breakfast is nice and they provided extra pillows when we asked
Overall experience was good. Rooms were very spacious and tidy. Front desk staff was very attentive. Everyone welcomed us with a smile. High expectations were definitely met. Will continue to use this hotel.
These hotels are always great. They are clean and they have awesome room service. This is always my go to hotel when I need somewhere to stay. It is also a bonus that there is a Book of Mormon in the drawer!
We stayed at the resort and it was a great experience. Service was great and live music at the bar was one of the best times on our trip. It was pricey but it was worth it for our area and stay at the hotel.
My husband and I spent the first night of our Honeymoon @ the Marriott of the Shoals two years ago! It was wonderful! And the view from our balcony topped it off! We definitely plan to go back at some point!
This was such a nice place,rooms were nice and clean plus had ice box and free breakfast and the staff was super kind and helpful,I was super impressed with all the extras this Marriott Beautiful Hotel offered.
I have stayed in the Mariott Shoals several times! it is absolutely amazing! The spa services are great! I have always enjoyed my spa time there. It is a great atmosphere with amazing staff! Swamper's grill is a fun place to hang out with some awesome bar style food and atmosphere.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos