BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

katrina p.
Washington, WV
They always treat us great when we stay here. Their rooms are always clean and we'll kept. They also have a Continental breakfast that is so yummy. I give it 4 stars because I have been to better hotels before.
Heather R.
Washington, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have done quite a bit of travel for work. One thing I know is you can never go wrong staying at a Marriott property. Clean, updated, honestly quite luxurious and the best customer service I have ever seen.
Brigitte D.
PORTLAND, OR
Went to travel a couple times and stayed at the ones in Canada I think.. and California and also in Washington DC and New York! I'm not sure of all the places but the service was great and the beds were compfy.
Tamar K.
New Castle, DE
One of the best hotel chains , that's for sure.i've stayed in a few marriott hotels since I was a little child, everywhere I've been whether its Tbilisi, London or Rome they have left a mark on me that is unwrasable
Shaina G.
Delanco, NJ
If I could live in a Marriott Residence Inn I would. My experience has always been wonderful from checking in, to the amazing breakfast, to checkout.
The rooms are furnished so stylishly yet very comfortable.
Monica Q.
Salinas, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love Marriott, every stay has been consistent. They always have clean, updated and comfortable rooms! Customer service is always good and accommodating. The restaurants/bar inside the Marriotts are always an added bonus with great drinks and delicious food!
Nicole M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I'm a fan! I feel like they always have clean facilities, and a great pool. I don't travel a ton right now, but when I do, I look for a Marriott hotel to stay in. My family stays here a lot. Would recommend it!
Dawn S.
Jacksonville, NC
We love Marriott hotels as we are signed up for the rewards program when we was in Panama City,Fl we had a free night! Marriott's are very clean and spacious rooms.Most of them also have a pool and hot tub! :)
Shannon M.
Downey, CA
We have stayed at Marriott's all over the country and have never had a bad experience. We have stayed at levels of Marriott's as well. The Marriott Vacation Resorts are also amazing! You can also earn hotel points with Marriott rewards, which definitely comes in handy if you travel often.
Gina H.
Navarre, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've always been a fan of Marriott and I recently had someone fraudulently take my Marriott rewards number. The customer service reps were very helpful and immediately fixed the issue. I choose Marriott a lot.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?