4.59 / 5 based on 16,463 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,779 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Love to stay here. Nice sized rooms with all the amenities you could ask for. Clean and comfortable beds and great television programs for the evening after being out all day. Highly recommend to anyone looking to get away.
I always tend to stay with Marriott and I never have a problem! The beds are comfortable, the pillows and blankets are soft and not itchy (which is always great) and the rooms are always very clean, including the bathrooms!
Marriott has got to be my favorite hotel to stay at! Their breakfast buffet is amazing and their rooms are also great. The customer service was as expected and the staff was friendly. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
When traveling, staying in a Marriott Hotel is a no brainer if money isn't a factor. They're always impeccably clean with great beds and delicious breakfast options.
We love staying at Marriott hotels! We always look forward to the delicious breakfast and enjoying time by the pool! Our rooms are always clean which is great for germaphobes like me! We’ll always be loyal to the Marriott!!
Typically uses Marriott because of the rewards program. Going to Las Vegas in a couple weeks and used it right off the bat. Some very nice and modern rooms. Typically, we have comfy beds and the rooms are clean. Let’s hope.
Marriott hotels are my first choice. They're always clean and the beds are big and comfy. I prefer staying here above all else. 4 stars because I feel like the prices are always a bit higher than other surrounding hotels...
Amazing hotel! It also depends on where you stay, but we travel quite often and we have never had trouble with Mariott Hotel. The staff is great, the hotel is easy to book and always good prices. Totally recommend it!
The rooms are very big and comfortable. The patio needed to be clean but nice view. The staff was friendly and helpful. The pantry which is a food store had a nice selection of different foods and priced reasonably. This is the only hotel I would even consider staying at.
Our local Marriott was just renovated. They did a very nice job. The staff are polite and helpful. We were there for a wedding function. The food (dinner) was a disappointment, but everything else went off without a hitch.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos