Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,143 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I love staying at this hotel. I can still feel at home away from home. Very clean and nice. Wonderful staff.
I have stayed at Marriott hotels very often. Each and every one I have encountered has been exceptional. Very clean and well maintained. Staff is friendly and knowledgable. Would highly recommend to anyone!
I love staying at Marriotts for sure ! They are always so nice and friendly!
This property is very nice, and we felt, less congested than other surrounding hotels on the busiest night of the year at Disneyland, New Years Eve!! We were on the 9th floor and could see the top of the fireworks happening at Disney. If this is a priority, you should stay at a hotel with a view. The $5 all day shuttle was ideal - and a deal maker for us without a car. When they say you can walk, keep in mind, you've been pounding pavement all day and it's not across the street.....so glad we had the shuttle. The reason for not the top rating is the bathrooms in the rooms for 4 are surprisingly small - we had two people in the room and it was tight with one small little sink/counter area. Small toilet/shower area as well.
I have stayed at 3 different locations in the past few months. Every stay was wonderful! The staff is always great and every room is great.
Marriott is one of my favorite hotel lines to stay with because they consistently have better customer service and seem to be cleaner than others.
Never disappoint. Always great service and friendly staff. I feel confident booking at Marriott
The Mariott is a nice hotel but when I leave I always feel like they did not try hard enough. On the outside it is pleasing as well as most of the rooms. I stay here on both personal and business trips. I recommend but there are other hotels with more perks.
Marriott is always a great place to stay. I've never had a problem with them and the customer service is great.
Marriott hotels are so nice!! I have stayed at many and they are all super nice. I love them!! I would totally recommend other people to stay there. The customer service is so great and the employees are awesome. I really love the rooms and the pools and everything about them!!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos