4.59 / 5 based on 15,162 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,772 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
This is my first choice when looking for a place to stay when I travel. I've always received great service from their staff, which made for an enjoyable experience. Most definitely my home away from home.
No matter where you travel in the states or afar you can find a marriot . My recent trip was at a jW marriot and had exceptional service . The location was in London next to Hyde park . Yes satisfied with them
Our go to hotel chain. The service is always amazing and the rooms clean! They have locations worldwide and it's a great feeling to know that The high standards will be there regardless of the destination.
The best hotel chain I've ever stayed in. I am obsessed with their pillows and bedding. The worst part is, when you're on vacation - you don't spend a lot of time lounging around and sleeping! They have excellent customer service and fair prices
I've always had the most fantastic experiences with Marriott Hotels & Resorts. Always clean, great and friendly service, and hotels are in good locations. Will always try to book with Marriott when possible.
I've never had an issue when ever I e stayed at a Marriott. The rooms are always clean as are the pools and the lobby. The staff are always pleasant and very helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
I've been really happy with my stays at Marriott hotels. I lived in the Santa Clara location for almost two months and found it to be really great - good customer service, very clean, good amenities. Couldn't ask for much more.
I have had mostly good experiences with Marriott Hotels in the past. My family has stayed in many different Marriotts and generally our rooms are clean and not out of date and the employees are very helpful. I recommend staying at one of their hotels the next time you plan on traveling.
Marriott's can vary wildly from fancy to modest. They are usually clean and a cut above discount hotels. Usually a solid mid-level choice, but check the amenities for a particular property before you book.
When I go places for business or school I always stay at Marriott hotels. The nicest hotels out of the laid back ones. Would never catch me at a holiday inn or anything of the sort. Marriott all the way!!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos