4.59 / 5 based on 16,428 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,779 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Stayed at the Marriott for a family vacation. The staff was amazing, the rooms were absolutely beautiful. Felt like we were right at halftime. They have amazing amenities also
The rewards you can get with Marriot are simply the best. They also have friendly customer service and are always willing to accommodate. I personally wouldn't stay or recommend anywhere else. Not only that but they are all over!
I stayed at the Marriott in Houston, TX near the Galleria recently and I thought it was beautiful inside. There were a few things that I didn't like, such as no free wifi and a broken mini fridge. Overall though it was a nice hotel experience
Great hotel company to stay with! They tend to have better rooms than some of the other chains and I've always been greeted with accommodating staff. Some of their locations are amazing and offer the best views/access to the area.
I like Marriott and there loyalty program! I really enjoy them and they are consistent in their delivery of services. Prompt to address issues and pays attention to detail. Headed for a stay tomorrow and look forward to the same.
I stayed in the Marriott hotel when I was on my San Diego and it was overall a great stay. The staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel, including the room we stayed in, were clean and spacious. the scenery of the area was a plus.
I stayed at a Marriott when i was going to Disneyland in Southern California. There was SUCH great service and it was beautiful. There was a starbucks in the lobby and quite a big pool with all day access and lounge chairs and provided towels. One of my favorite hotels. Highly recommended.
Marriott hotels are by far the most cleanest hotels I have ever stayed at. The staff is wonderful and always willing to help. The down side is that staying at a Marriott will cost you a second mortgage , and the food is so so.
When I am looking to go out of town I know I can always count on the Marriott hotel. I always know what I am going to be getting. I travel a lot and most of the time I book my hotel with the Marriott. Overall this is a good hotel
The rooms are so beautiful and spacious. Everyone is really helpful and fast with servicing the customers with a positive attitude. The ballrooms are also every breath taking.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos