BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
I know that Marriott is a trusted hotel that I can stay at.  I like that most have a free breakfast this helps with cost of travel, yet customer service really depends per location.  I have found that our the hard way.  I would recommend Marriott for the average stay.
Belinda G.
middletown, RI
I love Marriott hotels especially because my parents earn points with them and I usually get to benefit from it by getting free nights an such. They accommodate to everyone’s needs always so neat and clean and not thrown together. Definitely a bed I love sleeping in when it’s not my own.
Kelli T.
Wichita
I have been staying in Marriott hotels since 2009. They have the best service and are very willing to accommodate their guests as much as they can. I normally stay at Marriott a couple times a year. I’ve never been displeased with Marriott or their hotel. It’s always been clean and nice.
Allison W.
Washington, DC
A part of my summer job, I stayed at a Marriott for 3 weeks. I was very impressed with the food, the amenities, the facilities, and the staff. Everyone was extremely friendly and made my stay very comfortable and enjoyable. Whenever I look to book a hotel, I always look to Marriott first.
Aujha A.
Denver, CO
This is my go-to. Marriott rooms are always very elegant, clean, and well-kept. The staff is always friendly and helpful no matter where you stay. It is more of a higher scale hotel so rooms can be a little pricey depending on when you book, but it’s worth it.

I’ll definitely be staying in a Marriott hotel again.
Laken F.
Wise, VA
I could write a book about all the many things that I love about Marriott. The AMAZINGLY comfortable beds, the amenities, the rewards program. I used to be employed by this company many years ago and it’s just as amazing and impressive behind the scenes. I will always be a Marriott girl.
Maria M.
Sierra Vista
Marriott Hotels are hit or miss. Some have bedbugs, some have legit rooms that are classy and make you feel like you're living your best life. It's hard to say what you're gonna get when you book a Marriott room...but good luck on your next stay. May the odds be ever in your favor.
Jennifer S.
These hotels are always so beautiful and have such great customer service! The rooms are always so clean and it’s always a relaxing get away to go to a Marriott hotel! I definitely recommend staying at one if you haven’t! They are a little pricier that other hotels but it’s definitely worth it
Chloé L.
Seattle
Clean beds & clean rooms, and Marriott has provided that Everytime I have stayed. They have also been very accommodating when I am traveling with my companion animal.
Ebony D.
Jackson, MI
I have only stayed at the Marriott a few times in my life, but I love their customer service! Their facilities are beautiful and very high class. Some of the locations where I’ve stayed could be updated when it comes to amenities and appearance, but the Marriott is a great hotel chain!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?