BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11982)
Baileigh V.
Ewing, NJ
Every time I’ve traveled with my swimming & diving team we’ve stayed at a Marriott. The rooms have had gorgeous balconies, great staff and service, buffet breakfasts (amazing omelets) and an overall great stay. I’ve never had any problems with Marriott and would recommend them to anyone!
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Very nice hotel. Upper class because it is a little more expensive hotel. The staff is nice and the hotel is clean. The room is upscale with appliances. It is a beautiful hotel and they have them all over.
Kelli T.
I have been staying in Marriott hotels since 2009. They have the best service and are very willing to accommodate their guests as much as they can. I normally stay at Marriott a couple times a year. I’ve never been displeased with Marriott or their hotel. It’s always been clean and nice.
Donyald B.
Detroit, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott hotels are ALWAYS the best! The beds are great, food is great, customer service is exceptional! The price is expensive but it is well worth it. My favorite part about the Marriott hotels is the room itself. The rooms and beds makes you feel like your at home away from home.
tori_rost R.
I recently stayed at the Marriott in Downtown Chicago and their service was great! I was surprised to see the room service prices to be as affordable as they were. I a=had a pleasant experience with the hotel staff, my room was neat and clean and my stay was very comfortable.
Jacqueline M.
Bronx, NY
I stayed at the Marriott when my hotel of choice was booked. It was very nice. Great rooms a gym and a pool. Great breakfast. The only problem I had was horrible customer service. I paid a 250 cash deposit for a no smoking room. My friend took a can outside to smoke and used the can as an ash tray. She was drunk and brought the can back to the room and fell asleep. The next morning when we left they wouldn't refund my deposit bc the can was in the garbage. The security camera clearly showed her going outside but they treated us like crap and kept my money.
Khiria G.
Philadelphia, PA
We had a great room, but where there for a bachelorette party. We came back around 1am on a Saturday night in a major city and had a noise complaint. We turned the music off and got another noise complaint for talking. We weren’t screaming or being loud, just general conversation. This place needs to have thicker walls or not book a bachelorette party next door to a couple with a baby. The hotel was notified that the booking was for a bachelorette party at the time of booking. They threw us in a meeting room to gather and talk. There were only 5 of us.
Nicole K.
Fitchburg, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We stayed at a Marriott in South Boston right near the water and we had an amazing stay. The room was modern, with a super comfortable bed and pretty view. They had a super nice bar and pool tables right when you walked in. A really nice pool and hot tub too! Love the Marriott franchise.
Misty R.
Griffin, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott hotels are always a top choice for me. They have great employees and usually a room available when I need it . Marriott hotels are conveniently located in popular areas depending on where you are staying m the rooms are clean and nice never had an issue with the rooms m
Amber R.
Moncks Corner
We stayed at a Marriott in Georgia. It was great! This hotel had an indoor heated pool, and amazing breakfast buffet and the rooms were extremely clean and comfortable. All for a great price! I would definitely stay in a Marriott again and recommend them to friends and family.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?