4.59 / 5 based on 16,452 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,779 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Marriott is a name you can trust. It is one of many chains we have stayed with over the past 25 years. Marriott has excellent facilities, helpful staff, and solid value.
My stay at the Marriott was pretty fun. Depending on which one you go to, you have a pool and jacuzzi to enjoy. Customer service was good. My favorite part was breakfast. I love breakfast and I would definitely recommend this hotel.
Marriott has a great rewards program. Especially good if you need a hotel by an airport as they will always have one. I also appreciate that you can utilize the rewards at their many different hotel lines (springhill suites, etc.)
Worked for this company for a while and I have to say that they treat their employees like family, wonderful place to work. The hotels are always nice and clean and usually affordable for what you're getting. Highest recommendation.
I stayed at the Marriott in Houston, TX near the Galleria recently and I thought it was beautiful inside. There were a few things that I didn't like, such as no free wifi and a broken mini fridge. Overall though it was a nice hotel experience
The rooms are so beautiful and spacious. Everyone is really helpful and fast with servicing the customers with a positive attitude. The ballrooms are also every breath taking.
Loved their hotel and the staff was so nice where I stayed. It was really clean and the breakfast was fantastic. I would definitely recommend staying at one of their places.
I stayed in a Marriott in Massachusetts that I enjoyed, the room was clean, and a fair size. The hotel itself looked like a castle which was interesting, the lobby had a nice fire with couches to relax on, a nice homely touch.
Our favorite hotel to stay in. Always very clean. Friendly staff. No weird smells. Comfortable beds. Room service and cleaning is well done. Always offer extra amenities.
Great service while traveling in Cali, Tucson Arizona, and NewMexico. Traveled through 9 states and loved each stay at a Marriott..... Reliable and very accommodating. Thank you! Always have had great service, well taken care of beds and rooms.
Q & A
Why are these hotels always so expensive?
Whats the best location you have stayed in?
Do Marriott Hotels have tour guides for the surrounding areas?
Are there cheap prices hotels with excellent services?
Is this a all inclusive resort ???
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos