4.59 / 5 based on 16,063 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,778 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
We have a timeshare on Marriott hotels and resorts , and one thing I always see is the great customer service ! They're quick to bring you things you need in your room, room service is fast !! The rooms are clean and always so nice
I'm not a huge fan of Marriot hotels. I find the food to be underwhelming. Room service takes forever and the rooms are not that great for the price they charge. The last Marriot I stayed in was in Saint Thomas and we had the tiniest window in our room. It was stuffy and for the price we paid, it was not satisfactory.
The rooms are so beautiful and spacious. Everyone is really helpful and fast with servicing the customers with a positive attitude. The ballrooms are also every breath taking.
I have stayed in several Marriott properties. They are all pretty all similar unless you stay in the JW which is the luxury version. Hawaii JW was no exception. You can usually always expect the same good service, clean rooms, etc.
Marriott is always affordable. Usually pretty nice in most areas. I did have an issue once which was left unresolved but I do think I'd stay again. Just not that location.
Great service while traveling in Cali, Tucson Arizona, and NewMexico. Traveled through 9 states and loved each stay at a Marriott..... Reliable and very accommodating. Thank you! Always have had great service, well taken care of beds and rooms.
Stayed at the hotel while in Florida this past spring break and had a pretty good experience. The rooms were nice and fairy spacious for a hotel. They also provided a free breakfast, that was pretty good. I would stay there again for sure!
Marriot NEVER fails me! It is the absolute best hotel chain with one of the best rewards programs! Marriot is always responsible for making sure we have a wonderful stay at any location! I love the various tiers! Recently stayed at a residence inn with aveda products! YES
Marriott is a name you can trust. It is one of many chains we have stayed with over the past 25 years. Marriott has excellent facilities, helpful staff, and solid value.
Marriott is my go to hotel when I'm traveling. The brand is amazing and they have a standard that I've come to appreciate when I am in different cities. If I ever have requests or questions the staff is more than willing to assist.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos