Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,225 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
A step above average but still a normal hotel. A little pricey but always clean and quiet. Not really a great hotel for small children though!
These hotels are so fancy and have great service!!! I always see the guy who owns the hotel on his jet landing on top of the hotel it's awesome
I wasn't very happy with my last stay at this hotel. We paid out the wazoo for a one night stay and we didn't even have a microwave in the room
Stayed in the Marriott in downtown Minneapolis. The service was great! Everyone was so nice and helpful! It was very clean and he a great view!
Tooooo expensive, but they are worth it. They are so careful with your needs and everything you want. I'm definitely going to use this company.
I love Marriott hotels. I always feel like I am high class in their hotels. Not too expensive and extremely comfortable for a good night sleep.
They are amazing employees were so nice and helpful the rooms are so clean and big love all the stuff with the hotel starbucks shops around it
Really enjoy staying at Marriott Hotels, Resorts & Suites. They have clean rooms, great assortment of ammenities and friendly customer service
Absolutely the most accommodating people I've ever met work here. Must stay here if you need a quick place to rest or for the weeks adventures
So many good things to say about Marriott. The rewards program is fantastic. This is a very wonderful hotel. Definitely in my top 3 of hotels.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos