4.59 / 5 based on 11,923 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Marriott hotels are nice, neat and clean. They treat us like we are royalty. I would definitely choose Marriott hotels over any other hotel any day.
Always clean, nice and a decent price. I look to Marriott first. I like that they give a a few styles of pillow and I never feel gross when I leave.
I like Marriott hotels because they are so welcoming! They are always clean and tidy, and the beds are comfy. The accommodations are great anywhere.
Marriotts that I've stayed in have been sort of drab and dated. I know this all varies by location but it just isn't a brand I associate with luxury.
Very comfortable and accommodating. Always left pleased. Prices can sometimes be a little over my budget, but when split between people it's not bad.
I have never stayed in a Marriott and been unsatisfied. It's usually a bit pricey but you get what you pay for. They take good care of their guests!
This place was like a hone away from hone except BETTER. Beautiful and cozy rooms, a comfortable h massive sized bed and a delicious FREE breakfast.
The rooms are always clean and the rewards program is very great. We are constantly racking up points because of all of the traveling my family does.
I love Marriott's they are beautiful and well maintained they are pricey but I love staying at them especially if you get a room with an ocean view.
We've been pretty happy so far with Marriott Rewards program. We were upgraded to Platinum Elite and the benefits have been very generous thus far.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos