BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Alyx G.
Lexington , SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott is always a hit or miss. Iv always had great customer service there. The best are usually pretty comfortable and their locations are always in such a great area!
Saima V.
Glen Allen, VA
I'm not a huge fan of Marriot hotels. I find the food to be underwhelming. Room service takes forever and the rooms are not that great for the price they charge. The last Marriot I stayed in was in Saint Thomas and we had the tiniest window in our room. It was stuffy and for the price we paid, it was not satisfactory.
RACHEL C.
Savannah, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I got to several work events at the Marriott in Savannah and one military ball. The food is good as far as hotel food goes for large events. It is in a very convenient location, staff is helpful and I enjoy my experiences with them.
Samantha M.
Chula Vista, Ca
This hotel always suits my needs. They are very accommodating. We stay at Marriot about once a year when we travel to Northern California. The staff is very helpful and friendly. I will continue to stay at this establishment.
Katie K.
Nauvoo, AL
I've stayed at several Marriott Hotels over the years. Working in sales, I've had the opportunity to stay at various hotels and Marriott is definitely in my top 5. The rooms are typically clean and the customer service is great.
Julianne G.
San Rafael, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have stayed in several Marriott properties. They are all pretty all similar unless you stay in the JW which is the luxury version. Hawaii JW was no exception. You can usually always expect the same good service, clean rooms, etc.
Grace B.
West Salem, OH
Marriott is a name that is synonymous with quality. When booking a hotel, I consider many factors, location, price, offers, and reputation. Marriott is always in the top!
Katrina M.
Dixon, CA
I stayed at a Marriott when i was going to Disneyland in Southern California. There was SUCH great service and it was beautiful. There was a starbucks in the lobby and quite a big pool with all day access and lounge chairs and provided towels. One of my favorite hotels. Highly recommended.
Elvis G.
Phoenix, AZ
I had my sister's bachelorette party at the Marriott residence Inn and it was perfect. The roof top view was absolutely breathtaking. The rooms look very chic and modern.
Caitlin B.
Horsham, PA
Marriott Hotels are extremely nice. The customer needs service was great and my room had a smooth layout. Room service did a wonderful job and was extremely polite. The food offered also was enjoyable. Marriott are very nice.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?