4.59 / 5 based on 15,817 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,775 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Marriott is always a hit or miss. Iv always had great customer service there. The best are usually pretty comfortable and their locations are always in such a great area!
I'm not a huge fan of Marriot hotels. I find the food to be underwhelming. Room service takes forever and the rooms are not that great for the price they charge. The last Marriot I stayed in was in Saint Thomas and we had the tiniest window in our room. It was stuffy and for the price we paid, it was not satisfactory.
I got to several work events at the Marriott in Savannah and one military ball. The food is good as far as hotel food goes for large events. It is in a very convenient location, staff is helpful and I enjoy my experiences with them.
This hotel always suits my needs. They are very accommodating. We stay at Marriot about once a year when we travel to Northern California. The staff is very helpful and friendly. I will continue to stay at this establishment.
I've stayed at several Marriott Hotels over the years. Working in sales, I've had the opportunity to stay at various hotels and Marriott is definitely in my top 5. The rooms are typically clean and the customer service is great.
I have stayed in several Marriott properties. They are all pretty all similar unless you stay in the JW which is the luxury version. Hawaii JW was no exception. You can usually always expect the same good service, clean rooms, etc.
Marriott is a name that is synonymous with quality. When booking a hotel, I consider many factors, location, price, offers, and reputation. Marriott is always in the top!
I stayed at a Marriott when i was going to Disneyland in Southern California. There was SUCH great service and it was beautiful. There was a starbucks in the lobby and quite a big pool with all day access and lounge chairs and provided towels. One of my favorite hotels. Highly recommended.
I had my sister's bachelorette party at the Marriott residence Inn and it was perfect. The roof top view was absolutely breathtaking. The rooms look very chic and modern.
Marriott Hotels are extremely nice. The customer needs service was great and my room had a smooth layout. Room service did a wonderful job and was extremely polite. The food offered also was enjoyable. Marriott are very nice.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos