Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,188 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I stayed at a Marriott in lawrence, Kansas for an extended period. It was filled with a great staff and kept clean
They were super friendly and the staff was helpful as well. Always asked if I needed something the room was great.
Marriott Hotels are my favorite place to stay! They always make my stay very comfortable in any way that they can.
Ive always enjoyed our stays at Marriott hotels. Never any negative issues. They are always clean and comfortable.
This stay was very relaxing and the service was great. Im very happy with my decision to stay and this great hotel
Nice rooms, A/C in the majority of them. Nice and clean, a little on the expensive side for multiple night though.
These hotels are affordable, clean and comfortable. The staff at the locations I have visited was friendly as well.
It's a good hotel stay sometime when I got out on vacation good service like to stay again when I go on my vacation
Great hotel chain. One of my new favorites to use. Staff is always friendly. Rooms are clean, and modern. Excellent
Affordable as well as clean. This is a great choice for families. Most include a pool and a continental breakfast.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos