4.59 / 5 based on 16,158 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,778 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Amazing business and I think this is an amazing product to invest in or look to be a part of. Descent pricing. Probably worth the hype if you are seriously into it. Your money, your life and it's your choice. Go for it if you want it :)
Marriotts are great for their price range!! The staff is always warm and welcoming, and the rooms are clean. Sometimes the walls are a little thin in the older buildings, and the amenities can be lacking, but for a middle class hotel they are great.
Marriott has great resorts. The one in Orlando is my fave. It has great a great kid friendly amazingly cool pool. I love the sushi place inside. The suites are amazingly roomy and comfortable. The staff are very helpful and accommodating.
I was married and had my wedding reception at a Marriot hotel in downtown Pittsburgh. In addition, its the chain that I prefer to stay at when I am on vacation. Employees are always friendly, rooms are always clean, and the beds are comfy.
I like staying at the Marriott Hotels. The workers are always nice and friendly. The rooms are always clean and neat. I stayed at a Marriott in Chicago and it was really nice. The shampoo and conditioners for the rooms were Paul Mitchell!
Marriott hotels are usually very nice. In my experience, they have always been clean and comfy. Staff is very polite and accommodating. Rooms are generally affordable and have basic rooms, and fancy rooms. Overall, a really great chain.
i like the marriot chain. some are pricier than others, but you do get alot amenity wise. and everyone is generally polite & professional. AND EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS CLEAN!!!
I think in the last two Marriotts I've stayed in, they scheduled elevator maintenance in the middle of the day which is absolutely ridiculous. The hot tubs should be cleaned more regularly but the rooms, pools, and breakfasts are good
I have had good experiences staying at Marriott Hotels. There is not much that is unique compared to the other hotel chains though. But Marriott is a decent place to stay.
I always love staying at the Marriott. They have super clean rooms that are updated and nice. The service has always been spectacular and the rooms have always been clean!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos