4.59 / 5 based on 11,972 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
The last one I stayed at felt like an apartment. It has a living/kitchen/dining room area and a separate bedroom. Absolutely loved it for $100 a night.
I travel a lot for work and have never had any issue staying at a Marriot hotel. Staff is always helpful and friendly and willing to assist in any way.
my husband and i stay at the Marriot Hotels regularly as we love to travel, and i cannot emphasize enough how clean and how welcoming the staff is! 👍🏼
I like Marriott, but I don't think it's up to par with other hotels that you can get for the price. I've never been blown away by a stay at a Marriott
I’ve stayed many times at Marriott hotels, lately the quality of the service hasn’t been that great, a bit too pricey for the quality of the amenities.
We only stay in Marriott hotels. They are always clean and the staff is great. We are Silver Elite members, and they're rewards program is easy to use.
Marriott is a nice hotel, but a little pricey for what you get in a room. Pretty basic if you ask me.vI would stay here only when I wasn't on a budget.
We used to have our New Year parties at the Marriott. Great planners, great rooms and suites - really provide a lot without totally breaking the bank.
Typically I stay in Marriott hotels when I travel for work. I have only had one bad experience with a bad mattress but every other time has been good!
Stayed at the Marriott in Salt Lake City while attending a conference. It was beautiful and the rooms were well appointed. The staff was very helpful.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos