BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

McKenzie M.
Chattanooga
When I went to visit the Marriott in Chattanooga, my friends and I received a room with one bed instead of one with two beds with a pullout couch. We were unable to switch, and couldn't get any extra pillows or blankets. I don't blame the hotel since it was a really busy weekend, but it was a bummer.
Sol K.
My husband and I always have a really good experience at Marriott Hotels. We like the customer service and just appreciate how welcoming everyone is and the rooms are always nice and very clean, full of all the amenities we’d need. Nothing to complain about but in some areas pricey for what it is.
🌟Monica A.
Cleveland, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love the Marriott brand and typically receive the same level of service in every location. Ritz, of course, is the hospitality standard of excellence! All hotels provide clean and well maintained workout facilities and pool areas. The rewards program is generous and use of the app is streamlined.
Stella M.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
If you're not a gold member, expect to be treated poorly. Additionally, if you came from the SPG program, say goodbye to all of your perks and prepare to be disappointed.
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Loved the ocean view every morning and evening. Sunsets were beautiful. also enjoyed sitting on the balcony at night listening to the singer/trumpet player at the La Vista. Room service was excellent on the nights that we stayed in. Thumbs up for Ruths Chris steak house. Great food and service. Was very fun and glad we stayed .
Maria R.
San Jose
Our favorite Marriott hotel has been in Irvine, CA
We’ve stayed there 3x, has a Starbucks, a bar, and a restaurant. It also has a pool and a jacuzzi for kids to play.
sarah t.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have had some pretty poor experiences at Marriott Hotels recently. They have very poo customer service, I have stayed in dirty rooms before, they are your typical conference room type hotels. After the poor experiences I have had with them, Marriott will always be my last choice when traveling.
Alexandra F.
morgantown, pa
Love these hotels! I book with them for personal and business trips. They have the friendliest staff and who can beat the free breakfast!! I’d definitely recommend them.
mk ❥.
When planning a trip of stay I always check to see if there is s Marriott located in the area. Loyal customer of the chain of hotels. Always an accommodating experience!
-mgf /.
Sacramento , CA
I love staying at the Marriott. Only hotel I actually enjoy staying in. My family books this every time we go somewhere. AmaZing service, beautiful rooms, gorgeous lobby
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?