BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11926)
Suzie M.
Stafford
It was great! I had awesome views and the food service was outstanding but at the location in California I was staying at the receptionist was so rude.
Samantha T.
Marriott hotels are always reliable. I travel all over for basketball tournaments and we always stay at Marriotts and I've never had a bad experience.
Jonathan S.
I stayed in a room that was really dirty. I also had bugs in my room. I asked the front office to switch but they said I couldn't. Horrible experience.
Susan W.
Madison
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We used to have our New Year parties at the Marriott. Great planners, great rooms and suites - really provide a lot without totally breaking the bank.
Gabryelle E.
Riverside , CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great play to stay in Newport! Beautiful hotel with a great staff! I loved all the amenities they had to offer as well. I would definitely stay again.
Patricia M.
El Paso, TX
The Marriot hotel is a very attractive & yet affordable hotel. I always feel at home when staying there. the staff are always accommodating & friendly.
Ophelia S.
Marriott hotels are very lovely places to stay at. They're beautifully decorated with amazing customer service. I haven't had a problem with them once.
Denise R.
Rochester Hls, MI
I travel a lot for work and have never had any issue staying at a Marriot hotel. Staff is always helpful and friendly and willing to assist in any way.
Sarah N.
Kalamazoo, MI
Very nice hotels to stay in, kinda pricey but what hotel isnt. Their beds are soooo extremely comfortable. I need to just buy one of their mattresses!
Victoria T.
Idaho Falls, ID
Marriott Hotels always has very nice rooms, with super comfortable beds, pillows, and blankets. I use Marriott nearly every time I travel, if possible.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?