Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,212 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Very nice hotels. They're affordable and great for family's. My family usually stays in these during vacations and we love it there.
Marriott great but had few isssues with them unclean room had to wait for them to put us in a different room which was time consuming
Best of the best!! Highly recommend you choose the Marriott if you are staying anywhere. They are so clean and offer a ton of things!
I've had both good and bad experiences with the Marigot hotels. Either clean room and rude staff or dirty room but apologetic staff.
They're pretty good but it will depend on the location. Definitely higher class and better than a rundown motel and reasonably priced
Little pricey at times but nice place to stay. Very inviting. Nice workers clean rooms, breakfast good, would recommend these hotels
They need better comforters. Some Marriotts are better than others. They need to offer better shampoo and face wash in the bathrooms.
Great range of hotels! They're also family friendly. If you haven't already, you should really enroll in their members points program
Marriott hotels are usually good, it depends on location but for the most part you'll have a good price, clean bed and relaxing stay.
Marriott is usually good. Decent prices, nice clean rooms. Staff is usually friendly. I'd stay here again if they had a deal online.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos