4.59 / 5 based on 11,917 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Whatever country I'm in I can always count on Mariott. I especially like the one in Seoul. They always have the cleanest rooms with the best amenities.
Stayed at the Marriot in Kona for a special birthday. The grounds are magnificent and the staff is wonderful. Would recommend and go back in a second!
I've used this hotel a few times. I've never had any problems. It's very clean. The staff is always helpful! And you can find them just about anywhere!
My college put us up in a hotel for some time and let me tell you, this hotel was the bomb! They had complementary food everyother night it was great!
I've stayed at a few it's really hit or miss with the management I think. I've stayed at one that I loved and one that I couldn't wait to check out of.
I stayed in a room that was really dirty. I also had bugs in my room. I asked the front office to switch but they said I couldn't. Horrible experience.
The Marriot hotel is a very attractive & yet affordable hotel. I always feel at home when staying there. the staff are always accommodating & friendly.
Always a pleasure to stay here. Pleasant , clean and accommodating atmosphere. If I have my children along there is always fun things for them to do .
I like Marriott, but I don't think it's up to par with other hotels that you can get for the price. I've never been blown away by a stay at a Marriott
Marriott is my go to hotel chain. I love the rewards program, and the hotels are beautiful. I typically stay at a Marriott multiple times a year!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos