BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Julia N.
Columbia , SC
I have had mostly good experiences with Marriott Hotels in the past. My family has stayed in many different Marriotts and generally our rooms are clean and not out of date and the employees are very helpful. I recommend staying at one of their hotels the next time you plan on traveling.
Cooleana C.
Rochester, NY
Very professional help. Prices are decent. Accommodations could be better like bed breakfast combos and deals. Never overbooked us. Can find in every state. Easy to get on hotel deal sites like travelocity
Kristin S.
Butler, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I've been really happy with my stays at Marriott hotels. I lived in the Santa Clara location for almost two months and found it to be really great - good customer service, very clean, good amenities. Couldn't ask for much more.
Madison H.
Fort Worth, TX
Love their incredible rewards program! The Marriott on the Champs-Élysées in Paris is a dream come true and is the premier travel destination. Marriott is a must while traveling and I always leave satisfied!
Monique G.
I love Marriott hotels. My husband and I prefer to stay at a Marriott whenever we travel. We are part of the rewards program and we are always taken care of. The rooms are great and the staff is lovely.
Meghan C.
Toronto, ON
I've always had the most fantastic experiences with Marriott Hotels & Resorts. Always clean, great and friendly service, and hotels are in good locations. Will always try to book with Marriott when possible.
Briana W.
Horsham, PA
When I go places for business or school I always stay at Marriott hotels. The nicest hotels out of the laid back ones. Would never catch me at a holiday inn or anything of the sort. Marriott all the way!!
Joy J.
Katy, TX
I have been going to these hotels since a child. I love the atmosphere, the employees are very kind, amenities are excellent. Customer service is understanding and rewarding. I have not had a complaint yet!
Amy K.
Wexford, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
When we are out of town and need a hotel we always look for a Marriott to stay in. They are typically clean and have helpful staff. We even ended up having our wedding at a Marriott and were very pleased. I would recommend this chain to anyone looking for a good quality hotel stay.
Corey H.
I've stayed in multiple Marriotts from Pennsylvania to Colorado. I've never had a problem! My dad has always used his member card for this hotel, too! I stayed at a BEAUTIFUL Marriott in downtown Denver, Colorado and was so sad to leave it. The staff was amazing as well as my room.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?