4.59 / 5 based on 16,459 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,779 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I reserved a block of rooms at a discount for guests at my wedding and stayed there the night before. Everyone was super friendly and the prices were great! Loved having the wifi!
I love this line of hotels. They are very clean and most offer free WiFi, good food and services. A lot of them have gyms and pools to keep you busy. They have nice televisions and comfortable beds as well.
I recently stayed at a Marriott hotel while visiting Niagara falls and it was wonderful. My room had an amazing view of the falls and the fireworks and was really close to lots of fun things to do. The hotel had great staff and nice amenities.
Marriott hotels are fine. I suppose it depends on which one you've stayed at. Usually, customer service is pretty good. I believe I've had one bad experience but that should not speak for the business as a whole.
Marriott hotels have a great standard across all of their properties. These are always a solid choice when traveling in the US or overseas - I always know I will have a nice stay.
Great experiences at the Marriot in all different areas in the United States. I probably stay at one once a year, and my favorite part is the PILLOWS! I actually went home and ordered them online for my own bed because they were THAT comfortable.
Have stayed in Marriott exclusively for over 20 years. Staff have been incredible in every hotel. Incredibly polite, prompt, attentive. Have always gone out of their way to make sure the stay was perfect. Rooms are always spotless and welcoming!
Recently went to this hotel in St. Louis. I was not very pleased with the experience. The rooms were nice, but our room did not have the correct size of beds. There was not a pool or continental breakfast which was disappointing for the price I paid.
I have been overall happy with all of the Marriott hotels I have stayed at. I do think that sometimes their rooms are over priced, along with their room service. I think the staff was great and very helpful. They were respectful and quick to answer any questions or requests.
Whenever we travel to California this is one of the hotels we always look into. Breakfast was great! Clean sheets and great housekeeping. Loved how quiet and managed it was. We were very satisfied with the family. And would recommend to a friend!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos