4.59 / 5 based on 16,158 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,778 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I love Mariott and use them often through the rewards program. The staff is always nice, the price range allows for both affordability and luxury and the beds are always comfortable. So far, my favorite Marriott hotel is in Puerto Vallarta.
I recently stayed at a Marriott hotel while visiting Niagara falls and it was wonderful. My room had an amazing view of the falls and the fireworks and was really close to lots of fun things to do. The hotel had great staff and nice amenities.
Growing up this is the only hotel that we ever say that. I absolutely love the Marriott hotels I've never had any problems and if there was anything that was not satisfactory we would just let the front desk now and they would take care of everything
Always a great stay! The properties are always modern and well take care of. Rates and service/accommodation are dependable from property to property. This is the company we trust for our travel accommodations, and we have never been disappointed!
Always striving to do its best! One of my favorites. This company is always striving to do its best to accommodate its guests!. I would recommend these hotels to anyone!
I find most Marriott hotels to be overpriced and amenity short. They tent to not be well up kept for the most part in the US. I would rather stay at their Hampton Inn and get the same quality room plus breakfast, free wifi, and often parking.
When traveling I stay at Marriott Hotels. The employees are always so welcoming. I've even been offered Free ice cream from their vending area. The general area and rooms are always so clean and other guests also appear to have a great time.
This is our to go chain hotels whenever me & my guy go traveling. I have always been impressed with their service (with the most recent one in Sao Paulo, Brazil) and their amenities are great. Good thing we joined their loyalty program. Perks are great!
This hotel offered a great get away for a weekend, with lots of amenities including a workout room, pool, and spa room. Spacious rooms, with separate rooms for the bedroom, and a kitchen with a fridge and microwave. Would definitely recommend
Stayed at the JW Marriott Camelback Resort and Spa - loved it! Clean, spacious facilities with great restaurant options (healthy offerings were so much appreciated!). Every staff person I met was really friendly. Would definitely stay here again.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos