BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Katie W.
Idaho Falls, ID
We have never been disappointed by the service and customer care we have received at Marriotts around the world. They are always nicely kept with clean furnishings.
Victoria M.
Hayward , CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This hotel branch is amazing! My family and I stay at the one in Irvine at least 3 times a year and love it! The staff is very friendly and the location is super clean.
Lynette T.
Bronx, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I don't usually stay at Marriott hotels. They generally are smaller than I would like and they cost more than I like to spend but the rooms are well appointed and service is usually great if you can find a good deal online.
Taylor F.
Downey , Ca
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I've only stayed in a Marriott once while I was in Europe. It was a nice Hotel. NO complaints. I actually think it was nicer than the Hilton we stayed in over there.
Megan R.
Bethlehem, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
The Marriott Hotels are great and not too expensive. I stayed there with my best friend when we went to Washington, D.C. Very perfect location- close to the metro, and everything else. Loved it, and great service as well.
Bei L.
Monterey Park, CA
I've stayed at this hotel a couple of times. It's not that bad. It's clean and good customer service. The one in Hong Kong, the room was spacious and had a nice view.
Petra K.
Fairfield, CT
I have stayed at the Marriot a lot of times and every time I have been very satisfied. The staff is friendly, the resort is always nice and I always want to come back!
Kristina M.
Vincennes, IN
It was a poor visit. I had a poor check in. Staff was rude. I would not recommend to anyone. Not to mention I payed an arm and a leg to stay the weekend. I was upset.
Annie V.
I stayed at the Marriott in San francisco and it wasn't all that expensive. The staff was friendly and accomadating. The parking garage was a little sketchy though.
Martha G.
Amazing Stayed at the Marriott Resort in Birmingham. Beautiful location. The room was extremely spacious and clean. The food was also very nice. The staff were friendly and welcoming
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?