Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,140 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I've had nothing but positive experiences with my stays at Marriott hotels. I even have a rewards credit card from there where I get one free hotel stay annually just for having the card, which essentially covers the annual fee.
The breakfast is heavenly! The waffles especially,the service, the rooms! They're great
We stayed at the Flagship Marriot in New Orleans over the summer and they were doing construction, something we had not been warned about until it started. There were also other issues that I'd rather not go into but suffice to say they were not pleasent. However, after a very nice letter, truly, to the management they rewarded us points and made up for the terrible trip the hotel made our vacation. Next time we would stay at the hotel across the street that is not the flagship.
It's an ok hotel. Not the best but it is worth the money when you need a place to stay
This is my go to hotel :) I have a chase marriott card so it helps me get my points to free hotels. Love it. Wouldn't change it for anything. I love that I can get free upgrades. Boutique hotels are super cute too :)
Marriot is one of those hotels that you can never go wrong with. My mother in law travels a lot and whenever she can, she stays at a Marriot. She is also a part of their reward program and gets tons a points. She has paid for some of our hotel stays and all the hotels are clean and beautiful. They always have a nice staff and make you feel special.
Whenever me and my family travel, we ALWAYS stay at Marriott. They always clean, we never have bad service. I literally have nothing bad to say about them
Never have been disappointed with a stay at one of these hotels. Hot breakfast is great. Thanks sometimes they could meet a little bit of updating.
The Marriott Hotels are great and not too expensive. I stayed there with my best friend when we went to Washington, D.C. Very perfect location- close to the metro, and everything else. Loved it, and great service as well.
The room was beautifully decorated and extremely clean when we arrived and the front desk was super helpful in getting us everything we needed after the long journey. The staff was very nice. The only issue we had was the maid service not showing up on a couple of the days we stayed. We called down and they fixed it right away.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos