4.59 / 5 based on 15,169 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,772 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I love the Marriott and its loyalty program is amazing. There is nothing better than earning free nights. The hotel rooms ate always nice and welcoming and so is the staff. Sign up for Marriott Rewards and start earning your free nights.
I recently stayed at the Marriot in Times Square NYC and had a fantastic experience. The check-in process was smooth and the hotel offered great food. The views couldn't be beat!
Mariott's are so nice, with tons of amenities. It's like you're at home, although you're away on business or traveling for pleasure. Love to stay at these when I can. With a bunch of hotel lines, you can choose expensive or more inexpensive.
These hotels are very nice. They are fairly clean and have nice decor. The customer service is nice as well. I noticed the beds were comfy and I love the Continental breakfast.
I have stayed at Marriott Hotels and Resorts in different countries and I can't complaint about the service. Always clean and neat, nice installations overall and good service. If you enroll to their club you can get great discounts!
Marriott hotels are always very clean and classy. I love the room styles as well. My only issue is marriott courtyard. They are pretty pricey and don't even provide breakfast.
The rooms are clean and spacious, nice air conditioning. Love the pool and jacuzzi but wish towels were made available. Hotel service and restaurant made it so convenient for our family to dine. I would definitely recommend staying here
Marriot hotels can be hit or miss. You just have to go in and take a look. I find that they are priced better than many hotels.! Would recommend if you are able to look at the place' before staying there So up can be happy would the upkeep.
Luxury. Luxury. Luxury. The Mariott has me spoiled for other hotels. Everything is first class, the beds are the most comfortable, the food is to die for. The only downside is it's super expensive but totally worth it for the experience!
I recently stayed at a boutique hotel in Orlando that Marriott operates, The Castle Hotel, and I had an excellent stay! The service was incredible and the staff was polite. My guests and I were very comfortable and impressed with the style of the place! I highly recommend it, even if it's a little pricey (depending on your needs)
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos