4.59 / 5 based on 16,469 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,779 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I stayed at the Marriott when i had went to Hershey Pennsylvania and it was the best hotel i have ever been to!! the staff was amazing brought us everything we needed in a matter of seconds and the pool was awesome. the food was great! everything about it was amazing!!!
Sometimes Marriott is a hit or miss. I always read reviews and try to stay at more of their better end hotels because they are obviously, better. Most are just normal hotel rooms though-nothing fancy unless you stay at one of their higher end brands.
So I go in a mini vacation often with my family and we always stay at the Fairfield Inn Marriott!! I love this hotel. They have the best service ever. The employees are super friendly and make us feel at home. Would continue to stay with Marriot again!!
I love the Marriott hotels. They're very clean and always located in a centralized area where you can explore the city or town you're in. We've stayed st several and even one locally!
Marriott is so lovely. They are my work go to but I do prefer them in personal life as well. They have the most comfortable beds, clean properties, friendly staff, and a wide variety of options in all price points. I am happy to be a loyal marriott customer.
I always feel at home in the Marriott. Recently stayed in the Downtown Marriott in San Francisco . Forgot my toothbrush and they brought one right up with toothpaste and mouthwash promptly for free
Spent a week at the Marriott in Grand Cayman on 7 mile beach . Not only was it a great location but the rooms were beautiful. The staff was incredible, friendly, helpful and informative. Also the beach while being on the smaller side was very beautiful.
Very similar to Hilton, I have stayed in the Courtyard Marriott multiple times. Although the hotels don't stand out in a very outstanding way, they are satisfactory for a clean place to stay in, with plenty of helpful staff to take care of your needs.
I'm personally a hilton gal so I'll admit to being bias. While the high ranks of marriott feel nice and sophisticated, I personally have never enjoyed the lower levels. Prefer Hilton.
These hotels are the best. Always clean and the rooms are neat. The beds are so comfortable and the pillows are amazing. The food is great there too I like it cause we go as a family and it is an amazing experience. We get points on our credit cardss
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos