BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Victoria M.
Lynchburg, VA
Love the variety of hotel types offered at most every destination I frequent. Friendly and helpful staff, effortless booking and cancellation policy, and competitive pricing.
Elizabeth S.
Edmonds, WA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Luxury. Luxury. Luxury. The Mariott has me spoiled for other hotels. Everything is first class, the beds are the most comfortable, the food is to die for. The only downside is it's super expensive but totally worth it for the experience!
Jenny C.
Stayed in a Marriott hotel in Atlanta and it was by far the best hotel stay I've ever had. Clean, comfortable and beautiful! I look forward to more stays at Marriott hotels!
Mayra M.
Mountain House
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I like stay in there as the hotel was really clean and the people was nice. I just wish the breakfast would serve much later because when u are in vacation u want to sleep a little late e not being worry about the time the breakfast end.
Ashley R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Love the Marriott, it is a little expensive, but I think worth it. In October we will be staying at the Marriott Surf Club in Aruba for our honeymoon, I have only heard great things about that hotel! We can't wait to visit it ourselves.
Darlene H.
Temple , TX
I love the Marriot!! The staff is super friendly and there is no hassle at all. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that would want to stay out of town. The place has an awesome view!! Everything is so clean when you walk in the room!!
Nelson R.
Vineland, NJ
Pleasant, convenient, comfortable, very clean and treated well. Somewhat overpriced depending on location. The amenities and inclusions were average and close to major arteries around the area and walking distance to shopping, restaurants, and attractions. The desk clerks were helpful, and housekeeping was on the spot. We will return.
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
My favorite hotel group. I am a hospitality student and been a professional in past. Some of the best hotels around the globe belong to Marriott group. It's one of the biggest hotel companies in the world. They have wide variety of accommodation range for one to choose from. I recommend
Ambrea R.
Griffin, GA
I didn't have the best time here. Though the place was lovely my father and sister ended up getting bit my bed bugs. The staff gave us four tickets to the aquarium and changed our rooms but this shouldn't have happened in the first place.
Meghan G.
Blaine
The best by far! I did have an awful experience with them but as a memeber they truly fixed the issue and gave us serveral free nights to make up for it! They always have amazing breakfast and a pullout with 2 beds ! Perfect for a family of 5 or 6!!!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?