4.59 / 5 based on 11,912 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I travel quite a bit for work. I prefer Marriott over any other lodging brand. Friendly employees, clean rooms and the usual upgrades keep me coming back.
This is my family and I's first choice in hotels. Marriott always comes through with clean, comfortable rooms. The staff is always kind and accommodating.
I stayed in the Mariott in Indianapolis on a work trip with my husband. The staff was kind and the room was neat and well kept. Beds were super comfy too!
Fairly nice hotels for the price. The rooms have always been clean and relaxing. Like other hotels I have stayed in, the pillows and bed are beyond comfy.
The Marriott hotel staff are very friendly and polite. There rooms are as clean as can be. I always recommend the Marriott hotel to my friends and family.
Love Marriott. Consistent, affordable, clean, friendly service. You always know what to expect. Also, for the price point, I'd say its pretty good quality!
One of my favorite hotels. It's nice and clean and usually looks fancy. They gave us comps for our meals and even discount at the bar. We had a lovely time
My family loves Marriott hotwls! always clean and comfy to sleep in! Never had a dirty room! I can let my baby crawl on the floors and not worry its dirty!
I love the Marrioit in Atlanta! We stay there for DragonCon. The staff are wonderful people to put up with a not stop party from Wednesday to Monday night.
I stayed at a Marriot once when I was vacationing in Alabama. It was nice, I would definitely stay there again, but I probably couldn't afford the prices.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos