BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Brenda M.
Lake Mary, FL
I have stayed at almost every single brand of Marriot hotel. They are typically great! If something is wrong, the hotel staff typically go above-and-beyond to correct it. Room service is also pretty great. Rewards program is great!
Kenya G.
I always have a great experience when I book with Marriott. The people are friendly the rooms are always clean and when I have a problem it's always solved in a timely manner.
Pooja P.
Missouri City, TX
Marriotts are always reliable. I always love their beautiful resorts and hotels. They NEVER disappoint with customer service! I will pay for a great hotel and great service.
Chelsea L.
Guilford, CT
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I never have had a bad experience at the Marriott and their accommodations are always beyond nice. Rooms always clean, staff always friendly, and usually an affordable price!
Christina Y.
W Valley City, UT
I have always used Marriott when I have traveled with family. I love the cleanliness of the hotels and the friendliness of the staff. In the future I plan on using them again.
Brooke G.
San Ramon, CA
Always great customer service. Reliable and Clean. Free breakfast at most locations- always a plus! Stayed at the Marriott in Midtown, NY over summer- very clean and quiet.
Madison G.
Fresno, CA
Marriotts are very nice hotels and resorts. My favorite Marriott is the resort in Newport Beach, CA. Such a beautiful and luxurious hotel. Very pricey but it is so worth it.
Tiana P.
Tulare, California
I said at the Hilton about 3 weekends ago it is the best hotel hands down the workers are super friendly , they help you with what you need and the hotels are always clean !
Debra R.
Mc Leansboro, IL
I have tried to stay more then once when traveling but thay have always been rude too me or full so I have walked up so I will not tray again and I have tried more then once
Suley C.
Caguas, Puerto rico
Excellent el trato del personal como los empleados y meseros estuvieron bien atentos a nosotros permitiendo que nuestra estadia fuera perfecta . Deverdad los recomiendo mucho y sin duda alguna volveria a quedarme otra vez muy pronto .
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?