4.59 / 5 based on 11,982 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Always a great stay at Marriot hotels. Good value and service. Sometimes the price is high at peak season but you just need to avoid the rush and book early.
Excelente, buenas instalaciones para la realización de eventos, buena atención y recepción, habitaciones formidables. El valor del hospedaje vale la estadía.
Marriott is my preference when finding a hotel to stay at anytime that I travel. Even though the location varies, the service is usually still recommendable.
never had a bad experience with the Marriott chain. the decor is outdated but still a very comfortable place to stay when away. prices are usually good too.
I really liked this hotel we have had a great experience here. Costumer service is great. We have used I once. Would definitely recommend it. Very friendly.
I love marriott brand hotels. I travel a lot and have never had an issue with any of my stays. The staff has always been friendly and the rooms always clean.
GREAT BEDS FOR SOME OF THE BEST SLEEP I'VE HAD. SERVICE WAS OUTSTANDING. CLEAN ENVIRONMENT AND WONDERFUL AMENITIES. ONE OF MOST PREFERRED HOTELS TO STAY AT.
The ones in Manhattan are very well kept. Clean and friendly staff :) They're a little expensive but worth it. I LOVE their beds, they're plush and amazing.
Always a pleasure. Clean and friendly. Some can use a bit updating with their blankets but most that I have been to are great especially the extended stays!
I've stayed at Marriotts across the country and I don't think I've ever had a bad experience. The hotels are always nice and the rooms are reasonably priced.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos