It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,782 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
We are Marriott rewards members and have been very satisfied overtime we have used our points to stay at Marriott resorts. From meeting our accommodation needs to providing an excellent customer service experience, they make it like our home away from home.
I always can find a cheaper room last minute they really go out of the way to make me feel special and clean since my son has allergies and Asthma and food allergies I know he is safe here
Never have had a bad stay. I have been able to utilize their point system and have gotten to stay at a few of the category 6 hotels. The hotels always have very friendly service and you know what you are going to get a quality stay. Highly recommend always
In HS we were placed in the Marrott in Obessa and it was a nice place but the breakfast is not really good. I do however love how clean the rooms are and that for is the most important.
Love Love Love Marriott! I've been a rewards member since 2010. Whenever I am traveling I typically try and stay at a Marriott. The service is usually good. The rooms tend to be clean and updated. When I stay at Marriott I know I'm getting my money's worth.
My family always tends to stay at the Marriott hotels because they always have phenomenal service! From the time that you enter the door or call on the phone, you already feel welcomed.
Marriott Hotels can be a bit pricey sometimes but in my opinion its totally worth it. GREAT comfy beds and good amenities. Sign up for Marriott Rewards and rack up those points. If you travel a lot or are looking for a new credit card sign up for this one.
My parents stayed in a Marriott by us when they visited and they were blown away with how nice it was. New hotel and wonderful service! They are looking forward to their next stay there :)
We typically stay either at the Marriot, the Hilton, or the Hyatt when out of town. All are nice in their own right. The Marriot hotels we have stayed at have always been clean with friendly and helpful staff. Continental full breakfasts are served as well in most, if not all of the Marriot hotels, which is a plus! I recommend if it is in your budget ...
I've never had a bad experience with Marriott. Their hotels are always clean and have friendly staff. I like that the hotels aren't all cookie-cutter; they're different based on the location. I also follow Marriott on most social media channels since they always have cute travel-related content.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos