Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,229 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I have stayed at many hotels and the Marriot is always the best . Rooms are always clean , room service is wonderful & the breakfast bar is the best .
It definitely depends the location you are in and what level you stay at. for the most part the people who work there are nice. most hotels are clean.
They are very accommodating with their customers. They were able to get me a room for the next day when another hotel messed up my booking information.
Marriot's are usually fairly nice hotels! it's always best to check the specific one you want to stay at but they have great reviews most of the time!
I have yet to have a terrible experience staying with Marriott. I am a Marriott rewards holder, meetings excellence partner and loyal fan to Marriott!
My family loves the Marriott- so much we are platinum members and have a timeshare. We don't stay any place else! Especially love Ko 'Olina in Hawaii.
Had a great stay at the hotel. The continental breakfast was delicious. There was one worker who was very rude but other than that it was a great stay.
I love love love Marriott brand hotels. Each one I have stayed at has always been super. From the free breakfast to the rooms have all been excellent.
Not all that comfy to me. My bed was kinda stiff and the sheets didn’t warm me up. Room service was good but the room seemed smaller than the pictures.
I recently stayed at a courtyard Marriot and loved it. The people working there were very helpul and friendly. The room was very clean and comfortable.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos