4.59 / 5 based on 15,775 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,775 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Marriott has a reward program! I stayed at he courtyard Marriott at Irvine spectrum. Love how modern the room was. Very clean and great customer service. Love the pool and the gym room.
We typically stay either at the Marriot, the Hilton, or the Hyatt when out of town. All are nice in their own right. The Marriot hotels we have stayed at have always been clean with friendly and helpful staff. Continental full breakfasts are served as well in most, if not all of the Marriot hotels, which is a plus! I recommend if it is in your budget ...
I always stay at Marriott hotels, and I am never disappointed. I recently stayed at a Marriott in NYC that just opened! it smelled clean, had friendly staff, and was within walking distance from all of the best attractions. I would definitely recommend,
I stay at a Marriott every year for 1 weekend. I always pick this hotel because I get amazing service each year. I love the fact if you for get the basic stuff like, toothbrush, razor, even a comb they give you one free of charge. Just over ll an amazing time!
Decent room prices for quality. I've never stayed over 3 days here. I always read the reviews for the city the hotel is in. Always a friendly staff. Never had any problems
The Marriott properties rank high on my list of hotels to stay at. I recently stayed at the Marriott in downtown Memphis. I gave it high marks for the comfy beds, location and hospitality. But my favorite Marriott is the Marriott Marquis in Times Square!
The Marriott is great all thecway around. Customer service is great the give you complimentary breakfast and mini fridges in most rooms. Theyre pillows are firm but fluffy if that makes sense. Theyre blankets are soft not scratchy and itchy like atbother hotels
The Marriott hotel brand has always been one of my top choices. The rooms are always clean, the staff is kind and caring, and the room are feel like home. Its the perfect home away from home.
Have never stayed at a Marriott that I did not absolutely love. These hotels are cozy, homey, clean and perfect. I love the atmosphere of them so much. I will always be a Marriott member.
I am a platinum rewards member with Marriott. I receive good customer service at every hotel and enjoy my stay . I prefer them over Hilton and only stay at Marriott hotels. I have to travel a lot for business and I have always found my self at home there.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos