BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Adrienne F.
Nashville, TN
I love Marriotts because they are always reliable. You can always expect a certain level of quality from Marriott. It's not as personal as boutique hotels, but they are always comfortable and clean.
Eleni U.
Los Angeles, CA
Very affordable and their hotels are always just so clean. I have never had a problem staying at a Marriott and I have stayed in different locations such as San Francisco San Diego and even New York
Dale V.
Phoenix
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This really is one of the best joints I’ve ever stayed in. Beautiful scenery of the Ca coast and a great bar. Got in kind of late but they let my friend and I sit out by the pool and the fire pits they had going and soak in the heat. It was an amazing end to an eventful day.
lyss o.
Franklin Square, NY
I stay at Marriots often and I've always had friendly employees. The hotels are always clean and kept nicely. Some are obviously better than others but I would totally recommend staying at one.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Nice hotels overall, and generally affordable. I've never encountered one that has had free wifi (unfortunately they used to, but that went with expense accounts). It would be nice if they did!
Rosalyn S.
Sparks, MD
Marriott hotels are great and are located in most places I travel to. The reward system is great, and if you travel a decent amount, it's easy to reach the different statuses to get more perks!
Lasheena P.
Savannah, GA
Booking was a breeze. Rooms were nice and clean. Marriott met and exceeded all my expectations. Free breakfast, including an omelette bar was well worth it and an exxellent way to start the day!!
Canney C.
Brooklyn, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Great place for the price. Although some of their rooms are way over priced for the amount of real estate that we were getting a night. But it's very comfortable. The amenities are well supplied.
Caitlin S.
East Aurora, NY
The Marriot is one of the most professional and comfortable hotel chains I have continuously stayed in. They are very accomodating and if there is an issue they will fix it as soon as possible!
Shelley E.
Corpus Christi, TX
Marriott Hotels are always an excellent choice to stay when traveling. They pretty much have the hotel game down pat and they know how to make their customers feel welcome.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?