4.59 / 5 based on 11,951 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I've always been a fan of Marriott!! I travel a lot for work and Marriott is my company's go-to spot. They offer a lot of fantastic upgrades and benefits, too!
I stayed at the Marriott several times and have never had a bad experience. Their customer service is excellent and they try to accommodate as much as possible
Consistently good chain of hotels; however on the higher end of the price scale typically. Decent customer service, but a notch below that of the Hilton chain.
I've always had a great experience at the Marriott. Family friends of ours own a timeshare in Aruba, and I love staying there. Great hotels all over the world!
I use this hotel on nearly every vacation. Whether it is in a large city, or a small town the marriott hotels go above and beyond to make guests comfortable.
We recent got a new Marriott downtown and the building is so nice. They have amazing drinks at their Monks restaurant. The staff is so friendly and welcoming.
I travel very frequently and am always happy when a Marriott is in my plans. Always clean beds & rooms and nice staff. Their beds are always super comfy, too!
I have stayed at the Mariott in Charleston, WV several times. Love that its close to the mall and convention center. I hate that they don't provide free WiFi.
I really like the Marriott hotels :) great service great room and great breakfast :) prices can be a little on the high side depending on when you are staying
I had great service and the server was very nice, we get everything we had ask on time also the food was very hot not cold. Will recommend someone to go there
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos