4.59 / 5 based on 15,184 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,772 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I usually always stay at the Marriott whenever I am going on trips and they never fail to disappoint. Staff is always friendly rooms are always neat and the cost per night is affordable. Marriott is my good to stay for trips with family and friends.
These hotels are great. My family typically doesn't stay at expensive hotels so this was quiet the experience. The staff was nice and so was the room I would defiantly stay their again.
The Mariott Hotel that I stayed in was amazing. The price was very reasonable for a weekend. I shared a room with 3 friends. The room was super clean, room service and staff was friendly. The food however was not good. I would recommend this hotel.
Of course quality can vary by location, overall Marriott hotels tend to deliver a higher standard of accommodation and cleanliness that can't be taken for granted. Overall I try to stay at one of these whenever available and I've yet to be disappointed.
By far my favorite hotel brand. I've stayed at different by Marriott properties and each one the customer service was great. My stays were good and the hotels were very accommodating.
Beautiful and friendly place to stay. They are very helpful and make you feel at home during your stay. There meals are always amazing and are very helpful with activities in the area.
I liked staying at Marriott hotels because I feel that they are pretty consistent and overall I've had positive experiences. The staff are usually quite friendly, the rooms are updated, and the amenities are great. I would recommend this chain of hotels.
You can't really go wrong with a Marriott hotel. However, do be weary because there are some old Marriotts out there that are outdated. Some are being remodeled and the noise just keeps you up. Most are nice though and bedding is just right for the night.
The Marriott hotel we stayed in had a heated indoor pool. It was nice to be able to swim and relax during this time away with my husband. It also had a workout room. The lobby was nice and our room was kept clean. We had plenty of towels and everyone we talked with was nice and helpful. Felt comfortable like home but without as many responsibilities.
I love the Marriott hotels. They're very clean and always located in a centralized area where you can explore the city or town you're in. We've stayed st several and even one locally!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos