BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Lily W.
Bronx, NY
Staff was friendly and courteous when we checked in late in morning (2AM). The room wasn't too big but then again NYC hotel rooms are never that big. It was a very comfortable stay, the room was decorated nicely, the bathroom was stocked with plenty of towels. The price was decent for the length of stay. Will I stay at Marriott Hotels & Resorts again the answer is Yes.
Averi C.
Paris, TX
My dad has been a rewards member at the Marriott Hotels for as long as I can remember. We always get great services, any request we have they are quick to respond and do everything they can for us. The rooms are very nice and the breakfast buffets are very good.
Kirsty H.
Cumming, GA
I have never had a bad thing to say about any Marriott hotel I have ever stayed in, always nice and clean and the staff are extremely helpful and polite, not the cheapest place to stay, but most certainly worth the money as you know you will get a great nights sleep!!!
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Marriott hotels are very nice. Very clean and well kept. The beds are comfortable with down comforters and not those generic comforters. We had a Starbucks at our hotel. The staff was very friendly and helped recommend area restaurants. The bar made delicious drinks.
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
I have been to this hotel before. It was really nice on the one I have been to. What's so great that it's very presentable stay in. Nice customer service. Very affordable. Highly recommended!
Matthew W.
N Las Vegas, NV
With Marriott you always know what you're gonna get. Whether you're going to a far-away place that you've never visited or your own city. That's what I like most. Always clean, always satisfied. Nothing special but always worth the price! My favorites are the JW's!
Vincenza B.
Middletown, NY
I own a timeshare in Orlando with Marriott and anywhere I have visited within their chain I have always been so happy about. Great service and accommodations. They are always willing to upgrade or make things perfect for your vacation. Go and stay with confidence
Rachel A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I love Marriott hotels! They are very up-scale and generally offer a lot of amenities. However, they are more expensive than a lot of other hotel chains. I have only stayed in them a few times, but every time I have it has been clean and had exceptional service.
Suvani G.
Wonderful service. The staffs are very polite and welcoming. Totally worth the money you pay. I mostly stay at Marriott when I travel and have always loved it. The hotel is very clean and the amenities are good as well. I would recommend people to stay at Marriott.
Wendy H.
Spring branch , TX
My boyfriend took me Valentines weekend to Marriott Suits and it was one of the nicest hotels I had stayed in. The only thing that was bad was it took an Hour and a Half for our room service when we were told 30 minutes. The bed was comfy and the People were so sweet!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?