BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11956)
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant , PA
These hotels are very popular and cheap so everytime I fell like going to another city I choose the Marriott hotel. The rooms are clean and the staff is nice.
anjali r.
Philadelphia, PA
I can always find a room to match my budget and they offer a comfy and luxurious stay to meet my needs. Have not had a bad experience with this hotel company.
Erica M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
We love everything about the Marriot! The customer service, the room service, and the staff are all super amazing. The hotels are super beautiful and well kept
Sd U.
I have always found Marriott Hotels  to be very clean.  The staff has been friendly and helpful.  I generally try to stay in one of there hotels
Cristina C.
Richmond , TX
Absolutely love them. Clean, friendly. Will always stay at a Marriott when traveling out of state. Love their beds & blankets. Pillows are soft and not to hard
Alicia H.
We stayed at a Marriott in Kauai and it was beautiful. The airport was like 2 minutes away and we got picked up in a shuttle in no time. Great place to stay!!
Manndy Q.
Albuquerque, NM
I love these hotels. They are usually very up2 date and the beds are very comfy. I will stay in this hotel if its in or close 2 the destination I need 2 be at.
Sara P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Marriott has excellent customer service. The hotels and staff are always nice and anticipate any needs we have when we stay with them. Never had any problems.
Lupita S.
Colusa, CA
I really like this hotel. I've been there twice in Santa Clara and both experiences have been great. Great customer service. I really enjoyed the pool and gym.
Brandi A.
Clay, WV
Every Marriott Hotel I am been in was always clean and up to expectation. The employees were always kind and curdious. I will use this hotel for my next trip.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?