4.59 / 5 based on 11,939 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I enjoy staying at Marriott hotels because I always know I will have a clean room and friendly service. The beds are comfortable and everything is always nice.
I really like the Marriott hotels :) great service great room and great breakfast :) prices can be a little on the high side depending on when you are staying
Stayed in one of their hotels in NYC and it was a great stay. They messed up our check in time so they upgraded us to a two bedroom suite with no extra charge
My former boyfriend used to work for Marriott so we got specials and I had a chance to tryout their rooms. Very nice and upscale. Never had a problem anywhere.
It was a very good stay. Good people working for the company and they made it a plesent stay for a hotel. I would recomend others to stay at the Marriot Hotel.
Good service, large rooms, good amenities. I found them it be a bit expensive but worth it! They also typically offer a good breakfast which is a big bonus :)
The hotel was awesome! It is a newer one and has all the amenities. It was very modern and trendy. The color scheme was pretty and the staff was professional.
Whenever my family travels, we stay in Marriotts. They are reasonably priced, very nice rooms, and have great reward programs. My number one choice for hotels.
Average hotel. Has wifi, clean bedding. Helpful staff. My husband lived in an extended stay Marriott for a while with the military and really enjoyed his stay.
I use this hotel on nearly every vacation. Whether it is in a large city, or a small town the marriott hotels go above and beyond to make guests comfortable.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos