4.59 / 5 based on 11,978 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Love this hotels. They are my go to for any vacation. Good customer service, complimentary breakfast and WiFi. The staff has always been pleasant and I like that they have full apartment like suites for vacation with families
Marriott hotels are the cleanest ones I've stayed at. The beds and pillows are ridiculously comfortable and the staff is always helpful and friendly. 4/5 because I think they should offer a complimentary breakfast for guests.
Very nice, clean and accommodating. Anytime we stay in a hotel it's a Marriott. I really enjoyed the pool and fitness areas provided. Excellent customer service. Very quite atmosphere. Great restaurant. I recommend to anyone.
I loved the happy/social hours every day! It was a nice way to get a snack by the pool and a well-made cocktail. I have never had bad service at Marriot. I have always gotten a suite, and it has been perfect for the whole family.
The hotel that I stayed at was clean. They gave us a free toy, twice. Unfortunately, they didn’t give us clean towels. We asked at least five times, no joke. It was overpriced and they wanted us to pay for beach chairs too.
Every Marriott that I have been to has been nothing but love,y. Clean rooms. And I mean actually clean. Not “swept under the rug”. The staff are nice and helpful. I always suggest the Marriott when someone says they need a hotel
Marriott has got to be my favorite hotel to stay at! Their breakfast buffet is amazing and their rooms are also great. The customer service was as expected and the staff was friendly. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
Most of the time haven’t had problems checking but sometimes you do with them not having the right rooms or the right request regardless of your membership status. However the rooms and quality of the hotel are always great.
Usually a great stay at most marriotts we have encountered. We did have a little trouble with one particular location being dirty but we addressed this with management and feel like it was handled properly and quickly as well.
the marriott hotel service was pretty good. the room was clean and nice but the service was not the best. they messed up my room service and i was upset with that. i was satisfied overall but there is room for improvement.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos