Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,140 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
These hotels are always great. They are clean and they have awesome room service. This is always my go to hotel when I need somewhere to stay. It is also a bonus that there is a Book of Mormon in the drawer!
I have stayed in the Mariott Shoals several times! it is absolutely amazing! The spa services are great! I have always enjoyed my spa time there. It is a great atmosphere with amazing staff! Swamper's grill is a fun place to hang out with some awesome bar style food and atmosphere.
Amazing comfort at the downtown Philadelphia Marriott near the Philadelphia Convention Center. It was a great little weekend getaway with my boyfriend and we truly enjoyed our stay. Staff members were great.
Every time I have stayed at a Marriott hotel it’s always nice and clean. Has good amenities adequate for an overnight stay. Customer service is good as well. Once every 6 months maybe. Yes I would recommend.
Overall experience was good. Rooms were very spacious and tidy. Front desk staff was very attentive. Everyone welcomed us with a smile. High expectations were definitely met. Will continue to use this hotel.
Marriott is a trusted brand. They have merged with Starwood hotels, which makes earning points at both so easy! I'm glad I have more options to stay at hotels that will recognize me as a frequent memeber at each of their properties.
Every time I stay at the Marriott hotels I have a wonderful time there. And because of where I live the pools are amazing and sp pretty! The bed are amazing as well and we have amazing customer service. I definitely recommend!
The Marriott is always a nice hotel to stay at. They offer complimentary breakfast and free wifi. The staff was nice and housecleaning always did a good job with the room. Very content and would stay again.
I love the Marriott chain! I have never been disappointed any time that I have ever stayed at one. They are always clean and have beautiful lobbies! Hey are also quite spacious from my experiences! 5 stars!
I am currently a Marriott rewards member islaam staying with Marriott the hotels are always so clean and so nice on the inside in they provide excellent customer service expression Li when you have an issue
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos