BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Kali G.
Rexburg, ID
These hotels are always great. They are clean and they have awesome room service. This is always my go to hotel when I need somewhere to stay. It is also a bonus that there is a Book of Mormon in the drawer!
Lindsey m.
Phil Campbell, AL
I have stayed in the Mariott Shoals several times! it is absolutely amazing! The spa services are great! I have always enjoyed my spa time there. It is a great atmosphere with amazing staff! Swamper's grill is a fun place to hang out with some awesome bar style food and atmosphere.
Jenise L.
Hackensack , NJ
Amazing comfort at the downtown Philadelphia Marriott near the Philadelphia Convention Center. It was a great little weekend getaway with my boyfriend and we truly enjoyed our stay. Staff members were great.
Erin F.
Torrance , CA
Every time I have stayed at a Marriott hotel it’s always nice and clean. Has good amenities adequate for an overnight stay. Customer service is good as well. Once every 6 months maybe. Yes I would recommend.
Wilson M.
Philadelphia
Globetrotter Expert
Overall experience was good. Rooms were very spacious and tidy. Front desk staff was very attentive. Everyone welcomed us with a smile. High expectations were definitely met. Will continue to use this hotel.
Chloe W.
Globetrotter Expert
Marriott is a trusted brand. They have merged with Starwood hotels, which makes earning points at both so easy! I'm glad I have more options to stay at hotels that will recognize me as a frequent memeber at each of their properties.
Jasmine R.
Lihue
Every time I stay at the Marriott hotels I have a wonderful time there. And because of where I live the pools are amazing and sp pretty! The bed are amazing as well and we have amazing customer service. I definitely recommend!
Melissa A.
San Mateo, CA
The Marriott is always a nice hotel to stay at. They offer complimentary breakfast and free wifi. The staff was nice and housecleaning always did a good job with the room. Very content and would stay again.
Karinna N.
Lynchburg, VA
I love the Marriott chain! I have never been disappointed any time that I have ever stayed at one. They are always clean and have beautiful lobbies! Hey are also quite spacious from my experiences! 5 stars!
Joseph p.
I am currently a Marriott rewards member islaam staying with Marriott the hotels are always so clean and so nice on the inside in they provide excellent customer service expression Li when you have an issue
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?