BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Ameena A.
Recently stayed at the Marriott in Beverly Hills. Absolutely amazing staff, always greeted you as you entered and exited the building, and were always smiling and accommodating. Maid service was excellent, complimentary breakfast was delicious, absolutely no complaints here.
Emily F.
Haddon Hgts, NJ
Ive currently just came back from from staying in the Fort Laurdale hotel vacation club Bayside towers. It was a great expericance and the service was great. We had an outlook of the beach and water. The best part was the fun activities they provided like the waffle bar.
Anaïs C.
Omaha
Marriot hotels are my preferred hotel to stay at. They have always been very clean and accommodating. The staff is friendly and quick to help with any problems you might have. The beds are comfy and the rooms are nice. I highly recommend staying at a Marriot above others.
Nicole L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We stay at a Marriott during some of our business trips and it's always a positive experience. The rooms are clean and nice, the front desk clerks usually helpful, maid service is good. No complaints!
Dawn M.
Lenexa, KS
The Springhill Suites by Marriott in Dania Beach, Fl was by far a wonderful place to stay prior to our cruise. We had 2 suites that were very nice and clean. The front desk staff was fantastic and were so attentive to our needs. The breakfast was fabulous. We would definitely stay here again.
Triana D.
Byram, MS
If you catch a deal, I say go for it. But paying for wifi and parking can be nerve wrecking. There are cheaper chain hotels who will do both for free. They should reconsider with hotspots. Still, not the best nor the worst. In the south, they appear to be a bit worn down.
Shaeley M.
Bozeman, MT
I like the Marriott because this is one of the hotels that I don't get sick in very often. And that is the number one things that's important to me. The rooms are nice so it's also more luxurious.
Emily L.
Very luxury hotels, love the service that I have experienced here. The only con was the room nearby who was very loud had me tossing and turn but other then that the experience was still worth it.
Selina M.
San Antonio, TX
Always get incredible service when I stay at a Marriott. Beds are comfy and always clean. The service is top notch. Definitely worth going with a Marriott for any hotel stays you may need in the future.
Ellie R.
Saint Louis, MO
I love Marriott hotels. I have stayed in Marriott hotels many times when going out of town and have never been disappointed by their device. If I'm ever suggesting somewhere for a friend to stay in town, I point them in the direction of the nearest Marriott hotel !
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?