It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I have been a Marriott customer for three years. Needless to say, I was pleased to continue earning points on this trip.
I flew into Los Angeles International Airport and drove to the hotel. I got out and was promptly greeted. The helpful valet guy had to help me unlock my rental car's trunk. He also helped me take my luggage out of the trunk.
There was little difference between self-parking and valet. I went with the latter. The valet attendant indicated that I could text the valet group to get my car. Wow! It works well. It takes five minutes from the time that I text to see my car in front of the hotel. Amazing! Valet staff always asked whether I needed directions. It was a nice touch.
The conference went smoothly. There were few hiccups. When there were audio issues or a lack of seats, hotel staff were prompt to fix every issue.
My room was made every day. Staff were friendly. It was a wonderful experience staying at this hotel. There are restaurants everywhere. Disneyland is extremely close by.
I loved the gift shop. There's a Starbucks in the hotel. I was in heaven.
One note is how you get an elevator. I am used to punching in the floor that you want and then boarding the elevator number that is specified. I thank travelling to Frankfurt and visiting my company's office there to get my experience. Once you have that down, you're all set.
I'd stay at this hotel in a heartbeat again.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos