4.59 / 5 based on 16,154 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,778 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Recently stayed at the Marriott in Beverly Hills. Absolutely amazing staff, always greeted you as you entered and exited the building, and were always smiling and accommodating. Maid service was excellent, complimentary breakfast was delicious, absolutely no complaints here.
Ive currently just came back from from staying in the Fort Laurdale hotel vacation club Bayside towers. It was a great expericance and the service was great. We had an outlook of the beach and water. The best part was the fun activities they provided like the waffle bar.
Marriot hotels are my preferred hotel to stay at. They have always been very clean and accommodating. The staff is friendly and quick to help with any problems you might have. The beds are comfy and the rooms are nice. I highly recommend staying at a Marriot above others.
We stay at a Marriott during some of our business trips and it's always a positive experience. The rooms are clean and nice, the front desk clerks usually helpful, maid service is good. No complaints!
The Springhill Suites by Marriott in Dania Beach, Fl was by far a wonderful place to stay prior to our cruise. We had 2 suites that were very nice and clean. The front desk staff was fantastic and were so attentive to our needs. The breakfast was fabulous. We would definitely stay here again.
If you catch a deal, I say go for it. But paying for wifi and parking can be nerve wrecking. There are cheaper chain hotels who will do both for free. They should reconsider with hotspots. Still, not the best nor the worst. In the south, they appear to be a bit worn down.
I like the Marriott because this is one of the hotels that I don't get sick in very often. And that is the number one things that's important to me. The rooms are nice so it's also more luxurious.
Very luxury hotels, love the service that I have experienced here. The only con was the room nearby who was very loud had me tossing and turn but other then that the experience was still worth it.
Always get incredible service when I stay at a Marriott. Beds are comfy and always clean. The service is top notch. Definitely worth going with a Marriott for any hotel stays you may need in the future.
I love Marriott hotels. I have stayed in Marriott hotels many times when going out of town and have never been disappointed by their device. If I'm ever suggesting somewhere for a friend to stay in town, I point them in the direction of the nearest Marriott hotel !
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos