4.59 / 5 based on 16,403 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,779 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I like the Marriott. I feel as if it could be updated and modernized as far as the decor. I had never had any problems though. And I have stayed on numerous occasions. I would recommend to stay here.
Overall satisfactory stays at multiple locations. Most recently stayed at the JW Marriott in Jacksonville and that was a nightmare. After no help from on-site staff, I tweeted them and they were happy to refund part of my stay and award me with extra points for my troubles.
These are nice hotels. The staff is always friendly and the parking is convenient! My favorite part would be that these are always located near other attractions and shops. I would like them better if they were more modernly updated honestly!
I would say Marriott is on the higher end of chain hotels. Their rooms are always very nice, clean and hotel staff are very nice. Marriot is my prefered hotel to stay in when traveling for business.
The staff is amazing. I went to my first Marriott Hotel this year. I can't wait to visit another one. They have a great reward program. The rooms are clean. It like being home away from home. They do every thing they can to make you feel comfortable and at home on your visit.
My husband and I actually stayed in one in Waco about a year ago and it was pretty good can't complain the customer service was our favorite more than anything everything was ready to go the minute we arrived we never had to wait
We stayed at the Marriott in jersey while I attended a convention. it was a nice hotel, good customer service. I wish they had breakfast and WI fi but they didn't. the food at the establishment was good
Great stays at all Marriot locations I've ever been to. They even have a rewards program that allows you to earn free nights stays. Great stays and great continental breakfasts. Staff has always been extreamly accommodating including allowing us to get some food after breakfast ends.
I stayed at the Marriott by the airport down in Florida. West palm to be exact. It was so nice!! The service was especially great and the hotel was gorgeous. They had a resort style pool and it was beautiful.
I stayed their once for vacation. When we got to our room their were no towels. We called and they came not wven 10 minutes later. They gave us a free voucher for ice cream and they were very kind.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos