4.59 / 5 based on 11,955 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Living in Florida we are surrounded by Marriot. They offer a ton of perks for frequent customers. Hotels are always kid friendly, clean and staff us always friendly
from all the Marriott hotels that I've been in I would say this is the most modest one I've seen. The room that we stayed in is ok the space is adequate. The interior of the hotel is ok too. The location of course is important and it's really close to a lot of tourist spots, close to the mall of Berlin and Sony center. The only set back is if you're driving going to Berlin the parking if this hotel is a bit pricey it's 30€ per day. But overall it's ok
The Marriott has always been my favorite hotel to stay at. Its the top of the line but affordable. I highly recommend this hotel while on vacation or even business.
The BF has the Marriott credit card so booking with Marriott comes naturally. Even the business Courtyard Marriotts are decently priced and great for what you need.
A very clean, up to date hotel. You walk through the hotel to check in and you feel like you are in paradise. It's so elegant. The concierge are always looking to help you. I would suggest this hotel for your future plans. Most amenities are included in this hotel. If you need extra towels or even dry cleaning service the hotel will offer this. As part of the amenities they do have wake up calls and newspaper service. I would rate the customer service a A. They go over and beyond to make you smile, make your day and give you a good feeling for staying in their hotel.
Love it!!! It is a nice place to stay when I travel we love to stay at the Marriott Hotel. It is a bit pricey but totally worth it. It is like home away from home
I love the Marriott hotels. They always have a very friendly staff. They always have very clean rooms. They always have a very clean location and the rates are always very affordable and the rooms are very nice and comfortable and very up-to-date
I love the Marriott so much they're so accommodating and if your Marriotts rewards older you get a lot of extras and we definitely recommend someone to stay there￼
Marriott is the #1 hotel I choose when booking a vacation if possible. Whether it is an overnight stay or a weekend getaway, the rooms are absolutely comfortable.
BIG FAN OF MARRIOTT! I have stayed in these hotels several times and have nothing but good things to say. I would recommend anyone to stay in any marriott hotel.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos