4.59 / 5 based on 16,112 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,778 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Marriott has the best rewards program of any of the hotels I've dealt with. They treat their rewards members like royalty and will always do their best to make things work for you. I've never had a problem getting a room in the hotel I wanted and the hotels are always wonderful!
I've stayed in several Mariotts before, and they're universally pretty nice. I like them, they're clean, utilitarian, and friendly. Good staff, often in locations that are convenient, and overall, a good experience. One of the brands I look for when I pull off the interstate.
My family is part of Marriotts reward program and we get awesome deals on discounted vacations and free nights all the time! Not to mention Marriott facilities are very well kept, clean and luxurious.
Loveeeee these hotels. I always stay there when I can when I travel. Great customer service and great quality of rooms! My favorite part is how comfortable the rooms are and everything is so great!!!!!
i have always loved marriott hotels, because they never upset me with their service. Especially the maids and room service. The maids will clean your bed and make your room look nicer than the days before, every single day. And the room service is always on time and full filing.
My last visit to Marriott hotels was in Batumi. Overall I found my stay quite pleasant and the staff tried to do its best in order to meet customers need but I found the rooms little bit small and the breakfast menu quite simple. Would be great to improve those little things.
We stay in DC at the Marriott every May for the last 4 years. The service is amazing. The staff is always helpful. It's crowded and busy, but they make your stay a pleasurable one. Every vacation we go on, we try to find a Marriott hotel. I'm definitely satisfied with hotel chain.
The last stay I had in a Marriott Hotel was in the Florida Keys. This hotel was a disaster. It was dirty and the staff was rude and careless in how they worked. Will never visit this establishment again.
Marriott hands down have the best service! Every time I am traveling I use this hotel and its always some type of upgrade or a beautiful gift in my room. I rate this beautiful hotel at a five because room service is always on point and the hotel staff understands customer service.
Whenever I travel for work, I try to stay in a Marriott. The beds are so comfortable and the staff is usually friendly. I stay here a few times a year. I like how large the rooms are, and they often have nice views from the upper floors. My favorite one was in San Francisco.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos