BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Jennifer P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
They’re okay. My biggest gripe isn’t necessarily with a Marriott hotel because my stays have been okay. Nothing to write home about, but not bad. My gripe is with the brand. I was perfectly content with Starwood hotels until Marriott bought them out. The merge has been so disappointing. The service is terrible now.
Michelle S.
Prunedale
Depending on where you are staying these can be very great. In San Francisco however they are awful. Extremely overpriced, no amenities, you have to pay for parking, internet, breakfast. If you are staying at one outside of a major city like San Francisco then they are wonderful. Great service and tons of amenities!
Rachel K.
New River, AZ
On most of the family vacations I take, we always tend to stay at a Mariott! There’s a sense of comfort knowing that even if you’re in an unfamiliar area, everyone at the hotel will take care of you and make you comfortable.
Dayana B.
Bryan, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I love these hotels recently we stayed in Dallas at the Marriott in the front this employee was very accommodating and was able to get us in a room very very quickly. She was wearing always boiled the city and also gave us suggestions on restaurants to each. The rooms were clean and we receive fresh towels everyday.
Megan G.
Corona, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We enjoy having “staycations” and we’ve stayed at a few different Marriott hotels and we do enjoy them. The rooms are clean and nice and they have great customer service. They can also be pretty affordable so we enjoy staying here.
Jasmyne R.
Flowery Br, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We always travel out of town for work and these are always our first choice if available! Extremely comfortable beds, nice clean modern rooms. Oh! And Complimentary breakfast yum!
Damion T.
Atlanta
I love the Marriott because I've been going to their hotels since I was a child. The minute I walk thru the doors I feel like I'm back home. The employees are friendly and help with every little thing I needed and paid attention to every little detail on the upkeep of the hotel.
Danielle W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Have never had a bad experience with a Marriott we have stayed at. They are more expensive than some hotel chains. They have a great Mother’s Day brunch at the Marriott locally.
Jonathan p.
Fairfield
Platinum member at Marriott. I use to travel over 200 days a year and always stayed at a Marriott. I never stayed at a Marriott I didn't like. Customer service has always been great and they always look for a way to upgrade or improve my experience. The beds are great and the room is always very clean.
Anastasia F.
Reisterstown , MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I think Marriott, Holiday Inn, etc are all comparable. They provide clean and comfortable accommodations, but can vary based on how updated they are. The Marriott I last stayed in wasn’t as newly renovated so it felt a little more dumpy. However, my room was clean. The gym was outdated so I ended up not really using it.
Jamie A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I don't stay here a lot, but I have stayed several times in past years. Has anyone noticed a decline in rooms and service recently?
Sandra A.
What is the best Marriott in the USA?
Alexandria A.
Sacramento , CA
Has anyone ever stayed at the Marriott out in Puerto Rico? Taking a trip this Spring.
lauren k.
canada
Anyone been to the mariott orlando world center ? I'm going in april just wondering what its like?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
How many Marriott allows the reward system? Are there any that do not allow the rewards?