Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,155 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I've always been a fantasy of Mariott Hotels. You just know upfront what you will get from quality bedding to clean rooms and beautiful grounds. For me, I like the extra it costs to have a nice place to sleep.
A great place to stay at and I have minimal complaints!! Great customer service and comfortable rooms with a well thought out set up but I've only stayed at Marriott twice so I do not have the most experience.
Great experience! Rooms are clean and nicely renovated. I stay at a Marriott hotel quite often because were always traveling. I definitely enjoy my stay, check in is always a breeze and the staff is pleasant.
I love staying here i never have a problem anywhere i am. The employees are so kind. a pro would be the kindness and how clean. the con would be how fast they run out of rooms. I would recommend this to everyone!
I always enjoy staying at a Marriott. Consistent, clean, and pleasant. You always know what to expect when you're staying at Marriott. The cons would be it lacks the character of an independent hotel or airbnb.
Amazing comfort at the downtown Philadelphia Marriott near the Philadelphia Convention Center. It was a great little weekend getaway with my boyfriend and we truly enjoyed our stay. Staff members were great.
I have stayed in the Mariott Shoals several times! it is absolutely amazing! The spa services are great! I have always enjoyed my spa time there. It is a great atmosphere with amazing staff! Swamper's grill is a fun place to hang out with some awesome bar style food and atmosphere.
We stayed at the resort and it was a great experience. Service was great and live music at the bar was one of the best times on our trip. It was pricey but it was worth it for our area and stay at the hotel.
Every time I have stayed at a Marriott hotel it’s always nice and clean. Has good amenities adequate for an overnight stay. Customer service is good as well. Once every 6 months maybe. Yes I would recommend.
Marriott is a trusted brand. They have merged with Starwood hotels, which makes earning points at both so easy! I'm glad I have more options to stay at hotels that will recognize me as a frequent memeber at each of their properties.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos